2016-2017 University Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Been a "fun" ride ya'll, just received my decision letter. And so the dream dies. Good luck everybody with this round of apps! May there be waitlist movement in your future.
+1

Members don't see this ad.

Does anybody know somebody who has been accepted to UNLV SOM, but who will not be attending?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know somebody who has been accepted to UNLV SOM, but who will not be attending?

I know of at least 3 who either have withdrawn or will withdraw their acceptance at unlv in favor of another program.

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted off the waitlist last week and will be matriculating! Good luck to everyone waiting!

Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone know if the waitlist movement is complete? I would assume since there are so few spots they might already be done filling them by now?

I am a Nevada resident and am really wanting to come to UNLV for medical school. There are many of us in this boat, that understand the minimum metrics but really are wanting to know the metrics(gpa,mcat score, research, etc) of the admitted class. Can anyone kind of give me an idea of what they got, the ones admitted? Thanks