Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know how you feel but this made me laugh.Lol I swear if someone “regrets to inform” me something again I’m gonna vomit after this cycle
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I know how you feel but this made me laugh.Lol I swear if someone “regrets to inform” me something again I’m gonna vomit after this cycle
complete mid September, nothing yet. Hang in there!Anyone who completed their application in early September hear back yet?
I’m hoping silence is a good thing. It looks like rejections started rolling in last week.Have all the interview spots been filled? Haven’t heard a thing since 7/31 either.
+1
II on Friday! Secondary complete on July 31st
So surprised about this invite
Congrats! what dates were available?II on Friday! Secondary complete on July 31st
So surprised about this invite
There’s a watch thread button at the top right of the page. This way you don’t have to post “.” In every single school your son applied to in order to get alerts.
Yeah I was wondering I did a masters after college (1 yr) and for the past year have worked in consulting. So, I wasn't really sure if that is considered non-traditional or not. I did graduate college in 2015, somewhat recent.
Thanks! Good to knowYou are considered a non-traditional applicant!!
yesss there is still hope for me! 😀II yesterday complete 8/7 lizzym 71, interview slots in mid-december
Does anyone know when interview decisions will be released? I interviewed in late September
I interviewed in september and they said mid November, but maybe that's Nov 20?Does anyone know when interview decisions will be released? I interviewed in late September
Interviewed in October. They didn't give us an exact date, just that it would be "before Thanksgiving".I interviewed in early November and I was told Nov 20th.
I'm IS and was complete 8/19/17. Heard nothing.Have any IS people heard anything?
+1waiting on that II still....since July..
+2 :’)
+2 :’)
+5. Ready for my rejection
+7Maybe after the first round of acceptances, post Nov 20, we will hear back???
+6
There were about a dozen people on my day. As for your other questions, not sure 🙂Does anyone know how many interviews they have given out?? (how many interview dates have they had and how many in general are there per interview date?)
Last place you'd expect? Even though you're far above the median stats?OMG JUST GOT AN INTERVIEW HERE!!!!Absolute last place I ever expected! Dates available were 12/14, 12/15, and 1/4. OOS, non-ivy league graduate, complete 8/7.
Wow I am so happy right now 🙂
Being far above the median stats doesn't really guarantee you an interview anywhere, especially with the existence of yield protection.Last place you'd expect? Even though you're far above the median stats?
Good luck! My day was the chillest. 2 very conversational interviews at half an hour each. If they invited you for an interview, they already love you.So nervous for tomorrow!!
To clarify, I already interviewed, and I am nervous to hear from them tomorrow. I agree about loving the school and having a chill interview day.Good luck! My day was the chillest. 2 very conversational interviews at half an hour each. If they invited you for an interview, they already love you.
~50% of interviewees get accepted. So just be yourself and have fun!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.