-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Charles R Drew/UCLA
Started by gyngyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
For those who got IIs, how long after the completion email did it take for you to get it? Did anyone receive a completion email and still not get an answer? I got mine yesterday.
I got a completion email i think 8/25 and have yet to hear anything 🙁
I got a completion email i think 8/25 and have yet to hear anything 🙁
+1 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II
Complete: 8/29/17
Congrats!!! What dates where you offered for interview? God I really hope I get some good news soon 🙁
II
Complete: 8/29/17
Congrats! Are you in state/what are your stats ? What were the dates available?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats!!! What dates where you offered for interview? God I really hope I get some good news soon 🙁
OOS, LizzyM: 61 -63, Non Trad
Only offered a Saturday in November.
Sending positive vibes your way

OOS, LizzyM: 61 -63, Non Trad
Only offered a Saturday in November.
Sending positive vibes your way![]()
Thanks appreciate it 🙂 my stats are similar to yours so hopefully hear back something soon. Good luck in your interview!!!
II! IS, ORM, LissyM 74! Complete 8/30
Apparently only 1 day for November, 1 January day and 1 day for February are left for interview!
Apparently only 1 day for November, 1 January day and 1 day for February are left for interview!
Congrats guys! I have similar stats, so hopefully I hear back soon! Complete on 9/5 because my payment went missing and had to send another one [emoji854] would have been complete around 8/15 if not.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
How many interviews do they do per day? Can anyone who has interviewed comment?
Just received a call from a 323 area code number but missed it because I'm at work. 🙁
Just received a call from a 323 area code number but missed it because I'm at work. 🙁
Omg! Is that whet the call should be coming from?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Yeah I would imagine the call is from Drew admissions office so it should be 323-563-4839
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have any rejection letters been sent yet?
Hi all!
I am a current MS3 in the Drew program! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and PM me. I will do my best to get back as soon as possible (but it may be a bit slower than usual because-- third year lol!) Wish you ALL the best, and when you're feeling stressed, just remember to take time out for self-care and to keep moving forward!
I am a current MS3 in the Drew program! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and PM me. I will do my best to get back as soon as possible (but it may be a bit slower than usual because-- third year lol!) Wish you ALL the best, and when you're feeling stressed, just remember to take time out for self-care and to keep moving forward!
I just got an alert that tickets from DC to LA are $216! I hope that means I get an II an haha
Anyone whose interviewing Sat. going to the social tomorrow??
I am 🙂Anyone whose interviewing Sat. going to the social tomorrow??
We're on the same boat. I even called last week to make sure they received my new MCAT and no return to my voicemail.is anyone else still waiting for a secondary?
It's definitely over for us. I've already placed them in the rejection pileis anyone else still waiting for a secondary?
It's definitely over for us. I've already placed them in the rejection pile
I applied to them as a huge reach. Oh well...
Anyone still haven't received a complete email?
Any news here recently? It's been so quiet...
Nope! Last II was reported on 9/14 from someone complete on 8/27. I was complete 9/5 , but haven't heard back yetAny news here recently? It's been so quiet...
What does that even mean?
Is Drew switching to a competency based prereq for admissions like UCLA Geffen is this admission cycle?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I read the description of UCLA's competencies... do they mean "competencies" as opposed to hard prereqs?
Yes exactly^^ I know Drew is a different admission process but are they going to be compentcy based instead of hard prereqs?I read the description of UCLA's competencies... do they mean "competencies" as opposed to hard prereqs?
Does anyone know if phone calls are the only way they extend interview invites? Do they email you after the call? Curious because I'm going to be out of the country without cell phone service for a couple weeks and want to be prepared just in case they call during that time period.
Does anyone know if phone calls are the only way they extend interview invites? Do they email you after the call? Curious because I'm going to be out of the country without cell phone service for a couple weeks and want to be prepared just in case they call during that time period.
Seems like most people got a phone call followed by an email. I'm sure you can email the admissions office and let them know that you will be out of the country and give them other information to contact you maybe?
Nope! Last II was reported on 9/14 from someone complete on 8/27. I was complete 9/5 , but haven't heard back yet
I am hoping this means that early to mid September applicants get called soon. This silence is too much D,:
JUST GOT A CALL FOR AN INTERVIEW INVITE!!! Scheduled in January!!
Stats and when you were complete? Did you schedule the interview over the phone?JUST GOT A CALL FOR AN INTERVIEW INVITE!!! Scheduled in January!!
Stats and when you were complete? Did you schedule the interview over the phone?
I received a call and scheduled the interview on the phone. I was complete 8/25, LizzyM score is about 61-63 but I completed a Masters with a 3.88 GPA.
As did I. Did they ask you to come to the mixer? Have you received email confirmation yet?JUST GOT A CALL FOR AN INTERVIEW INVITE!!! Scheduled in January!!
May I ask when you were complete and your stats?As did I. Did they ask you to come to the mixer? Have you received email confirmation yet?
As did I. Did they ask you to come to the mixer? Have you received email confirmation yet?
Congrats!!! I look forward to seeing you there. They did mention the mixer that they hold the night before and I am hoping to attend that as well. I received the email a few minutes after the call and in the email they ask you to email back to confirm you have received it.
Yes! They said a med student would house you for that night. Pretty cool stuff.Congrats!!! I look forward to seeing you there. They did mention the mixer that they hold the night before and I am hoping to attend that as well. I received the email a few minutes after the call and in the email they ask you to email back to confirm you have received it.
PM me.May I ask when you were complete and your stats?
Does anyone know if phone calls are the only way they extend interview invites? Do they email you after the call? Curious because I'm going to be out of the country without cell phone service for a couple weeks and want to be prepared just in case they call during that time period.
I was out of the country when i was invited. They sent me an email immediately after a failed call.
I'm assuming they called you back? I just got a call but missed it because I was in a meeting at work.. Hopefully they call me back soon.Just received a call from a 323 area code number but missed it because I'm at work. 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone hearing back? I feel like its dead silent here. Also does anyone know if UCLA/Drew likes updates?
I sent in an update about the various projects I began at work and received an interview 3 weeks later. Not sure if it really made a difference.
I'm taking it as such.no secondary yet, submitted late June...rejection?
I recieved a II last week. It's a marathonIs anyone hearing back? I feel like its dead silent here. Also does anyone know if UCLA/Drew likes updates?
