2017-2018 Drexel University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if guests are allowed to second look day tomorrow? I assumed they were but looking at the invite it doesnt mention them

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if guests are allowed to second look day tomorrow? I assumed they were but looking at the invite it doesnt mention them

They weren’t during my second look. Nobody brought guests either.

I got an interview invite for this Tuesday 4/24.

Reactions: 1 users
For those of you who have received your financial aid awards, is drexel pretty generous with need based scholarships?

I got a 9K scholarship but will more than likely be withdrawing.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was just deferred yesterday. I'm hoping they're waiting for after April 30th but who knows at this point lol.

Is there the hope to get an interview if you're on a pre-II hold?

I interviewed this week and was told that Thursdays group (4/26) would be the last interview group. Sorry for the bad news.

Being deferred post interview is different than pre-II hold.

Just withdrew my acceptance + 9K scholarship. Hope it goes towards one of you :)! LM 72, OOS, Non-URM

Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone here attend the second look day? If so could you share some of the details discussed at the event please!!

Got my deposit refunded to my credit card today. Pretty quick, and I'm glad it's not through the mail!

Still haven't heard anything since submitting my secondary in mid-July. WHYYYYYY

Has anybody who interviewed in march been accepted or has it been only deferred/rejected? Do you think we will hear back soon after traffic day?

Has anybody who interviewed in march been accepted or has it been only deferred/rejected? Do you think we will hear back soon after traffic day?
I was deferred after my interview 3/27. I'm sure things will pick up in May.

Anyone who recently interview here know if there is email to write thank you letters?

Brace Yourselves.jpg

Is deferred basically a WL at this point? It seems they havent accepted people post interview at all for march interviews

Is deferred basically a WL at this point? It seems they havent accepted people post interview at all for march interviews
no. They said the w/L is formulated after 4/30.

Any idea when people who interviewed 4/24 will hear back?

Does anyone have an idea as to when accepted students will get more information

Where do students usually end up living? Are the majority over near campus? Or do they kinda live wherever? @ciestar

Where do students usually end up living? Are the majority over near campus? Or do they kinda live wherever? @ciestar

Majority live near the school but there are plenty of others in Center City and Manayunk.

Majority live near the school but there are plenty of others in Center City and Manayunk.
What about northern liberties/fishtown? Or is that slightly inconvenient for getting to the school?

What about northern liberties/fishtown? Or is that slightly inconvenient for getting to the school?

It is about a 20 minute drive without traffic, so it might be inconvenient. I know people with much longer drives that make it work, though!

If you want to live over there, I suggest a car. You could walk over to 15th and Race (New College Building/Hahnemann Hosipital) and catching the free Drexel Shuttle up to Queen Lane. You'll be at the mercy of the shuttle system which can be a little....unreliable at best, and it stops running at 11 p.m. so you wouldn't be able to stay too late to study.

Last edited:
Are we thinking tomorrow/Friday people will hear about acceptance/WL? It seems they send decisions on those days

Interviewed in December and was deferred; accepted today.
Withdrawing- good luck everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
Any decisions for deferred applicants since last Thursday, or do we think there won't be any more decisions going out until after the meeting this Thursday?