2017-2018 LECOM - Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was complete last week of September. I emailed my "assigned" application advisor person and she said that my application is under review and I should get an update this week. But considering its a holiday tomorrow, I'm calling b.s. haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who interviewed on 11/13 hear anything yet? My status in the portal changed to "under review post interview".
 
Officially sent an emailing withdrawing! Hope my spot goes to someone who really wants it.

I'll be unfollowing this thread; best of luck guys 🙂
 
Anybody have any tips or tricks to get out of the “we received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file...” perpetual status? I applied in October and it’s been like this since.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was complete at this school 7 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. My portal still says:

"We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made."

Is this normal? Should I give them a call?
 
When specifically were you complete?
I applied in September, if your portal still says "the review will begin on your file..etc..." give them a call and ask about it. This is what I did, nobody answered so I left a message. Couple days later got the II. I dont know if my call was correlated to II but I dont see how it could have hurt. Best of luck to all.
 
Last edited:
I applied in October, if your portal still says "the review will begin on your file..etc..." give them a call and ask about it. This is what I did, nobody answered so I left a message. Couple days later got the II. I dont know if my call was correlated to II but I dont see how it could have hurt. Best of luck to all.

It probably was. They forgot to send my application to committee post interview. Stuff happens. Lots of apps.
 
I applied in September, if your portal still says "the review will begin on your file..etc..." give them a call and ask about it. This is what I did, nobody answered so I left a message. Couple days later got the II. I dont know if my call was correlated to II but I dont see how it could have hurt. Best of luck to all.

Hmm, I was complete late October. My app says the whole "We have received.... review process will begin" etc

Maybe I should give them a call as well.
 
Hmm, I was complete late October. My app says the whole "We have received.... review process will begin" etc

Maybe I should give them a call as well.
Mine doesn't even say that much. Still says "your app has been received and will be forwarded to the admissions comittee" Has been that way for months.
 
I applied in September, if your portal still says "the review will begin on your file..etc..." give them a call and ask about it. This is what I did, nobody answered so I left a message. Couple days later got the II. I dont know if my call was correlated to II but I dont see how it could have hurt. Best of luck to all.
I have the same exact status and it has been that way since October... what number did you call??!
 
Just received II today, complete back in September. I would interview in February, and so far this is my second II (since I'm still waiting on the physician I shadowed to complete letter of rec). Will I just be interviewing for waitlist?
Stats- MCAT: 503 cGPA: 3.9 sGPA: 3.86 ~80hrs hospital volunteering, MD shadowing, and 3000+ clinical hours
 
Just received II today, complete back in September. I would interview in February, and so far this is my second II (since I'm still waiting on the physician I shadowed to complete letter of rec). Will I just be interviewing for waitlist?
Stats- MCAT: 503 cGPA: 3.9 sGPA: 3.86 ~80hrs hospital volunteering, MD shadowing, and 3000+ clinical hours
Did you receive a call or an email?

Sent from my SM-N920T using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed on 10/13 and waitlisted (known this for awhile but just now posting), anyone know approximately how many people receive an acceptance offer off the waitlist? Also interviewed at KCU on 12/5 (waiting to hear back) and have upcoming interviews at Marian and Campbell in January.