2017-2018 LECOM - Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
519 (improved from a 27), 3.32 undergrad (3.64 postbac). Over 40k hours clinical time with direct patient care, plus leadership, teaching, and service. OOS, VERY nontrad (acceptance letter was my 40th b-day present!).

Came in by snailmail?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. I noticed the portal change Wednesday afternoon, letter was in my mailbox last night when I left for work. (FL-->CT)

Okay thank you. I'm instate and still waiting to hear, probably in this morning's mail. Same interview date as you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted today via snail mail

Reactions: 1 users
Got the acceptance letter yesterday...going to be withdrawing! Hope my spot goes to someone who really wants it :)

waitlist! and withdrawing, good luck people

Accepted today by snail mail this is my first acceptance and I can’t even process it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone received II lately? I have been complete since October 5th and still nothing :(

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know who to contact to withdraw?

Anyone received II lately? I have been complete since October 5th and still nothing :(

I'm on the same boat as you. Submitted my secondary Oct 10th and have been constantly checking my portal and email since. Hopefully we'll hear something back soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was complete last week of September. I emailed my "assigned" application advisor person and she said that my application is under review and I should get an update this week. But considering its a holiday tomorrow, I'm calling b.s. haha

Anyone who interviewed on 11/13 hear anything yet? My status in the portal changed to "under review post interview".

Anyone who interviewed on 11/13 hear anything yet? My status in the portal changed to "under review post interview".
Nothing yet, my portal says the same. I'm hoping for a portal change today

Interviewed on 11/13. My portal was updated today to "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days."

:eek:

Officially sent an emailing withdrawing! Hope my spot goes to someone who really wants it.

I'll be unfollowing this thread; best of luck guys :)

Did anyone ever figure out if there’s a way to tell acceptance/rejection on portal?

Anybody have any tips or tricks to get out of the “we received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file...” perpetual status? I applied in October and it’s been like this since.

Anybody have any tips or tricks to get out of the “we received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file...” perpetual status? I applied in October and it’s been like this since.

I've been like that since the end of September :(

Will be contacting the school to cancel my interview so it can go to one of you guys. Good luck :)

Letter today. Accepted :))

Interviewed 11/20, got the acceptance letter today!! :soexcited:

Lol. Join the facebook group guys, the search for roommates starts now.

Interviewed 11/20, got the acceptance letter today!! :soexcited:
+1 ACCEPTED
I searched for the Facebook group but I can't find it. Is it just LECOM Class of 2022?

I was complete at this school 7 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. My portal still says:

"We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made."

Is this normal? Should I give them a call?

INTERVIEW INVITE TODAY!!!! 3 months later. Excited.

Reactions: 4 users
When specifically were you complete?
I applied in September, if your portal still says "the review will begin on your file..etc..." give them a call and ask about it. This is what I did, nobody answered so I left a message. Couple days later got the II. I dont know if my call was correlated to II but I dont see how it could have hurt. Best of luck to all.

Last edited:
I applied in October, if your portal still says "the review will begin on your file..etc..." give them a call and ask about it. This is what I did, nobody answered so I left a message. Couple days later got the II. I dont know if my call was correlated to II but I dont see how it could have hurt. Best of luck to all.

It probably was. They forgot to send my application to committee post interview. Stuff happens. Lots of apps.

I applied in September, if your portal still says "the review will begin on your file..etc..." give them a call and ask about it. This is what I did, nobody answered so I left a message. Couple days later got the II. I dont know if my call was correlated to II but I dont see how it could have hurt. Best of luck to all.

Hmm, I was complete late October. My app says the whole "We have received.... review process will begin" etc

Maybe I should give them a call as well.

Hmm, I was complete late October. My app says the whole "We have received.... review process will begin" etc

Maybe I should give them a call as well.
Mine doesn't even say that much. Still says "your app has been received and will be forwarded to the admissions comittee" Has been that way for months.

I have the same exact status and it has been that way since October... what number did you call??!

Just received II today, complete back in September. I would interview in February, and so far this is my second II (since I'm still waiting on the physician I shadowed to complete letter of rec). Will I just be interviewing for waitlist?
Stats- MCAT: 503 cGPA: 3.9 sGPA: 3.86 ~80hrs hospital volunteering, MD shadowing, and 3000+ clinical hours

Just received II today, complete back in September. I would interview in February, and so far this is my second II (since I'm still waiting on the physician I shadowed to complete letter of rec). Will I just be interviewing for waitlist?
Stats- MCAT: 503 cGPA: 3.9 sGPA: 3.86 ~80hrs hospital volunteering, MD shadowing, and 3000+ clinical hours
Did you receive a call or an email?

Sent from my SM-N920T using SDN mobile

I recently got an interview. I wanted to ask whether or not anyone knows if this school is OOS friendly

Interviewed on 10/13 and waitlisted (known this for awhile but just now posting), anyone know approximately how many people receive an acceptance offer off the waitlist? Also interviewed at KCU on 12/5 (waiting to hear back) and have upcoming interviews at Marian and Campbell in January.

II this morning! I didn’t expect to get one because I already interviewed at LECOM-Erie. :)