2017-2018 LECOM - Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I chose ED. Complete late August, Interviewed 9/15.
I hope good news comes to you soon!

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an II!!! and scheduled for this Friday, wow!!!. Any advise from those that already had an interview here???

Members don't see this ad :)
If anyone has any questions about the school, feel free to pm me, I'm currently a first year at LECOM-B

Just got an II!!! and scheduled for this Friday, wow!!!. Any advise from those that already had an interview here???
I interviewed here recently. The interviews are knocked out first. It is a group interview followed by a one-on-one interview where they give you a prompt and you give your opinion on it followed by personal questions. Just be prepared to give honest answers and don't forget to smile and be friendly! Good luck!

I interviewed here recently. The interviews are knocked out first. It is a group interview followed by a one-on-one interview where they give you a prompt and you give your opinion on it followed by personal questions. Just be prepared to give honest answers and don't forget to smile and be friendly! Good luck!
as in prompt do you mean scenario question? was there a scenario in the group? what kind of personal questions did they ask?

Anyone know what day the admissions committee meets?

Hi all, my portal has said this for about 4-5 weeks now. Is this normal? Starting to worry. "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."

Reactions: 2 users
Hi all, my portal has said this for about 4-5 weeks now. Is this normal? Starting to worry. "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."

Same here

It's normal

Mine has had that since August 30th :(

Thanks for the replies. I guess I can take it easy knowing it's not only me. I was getting really nervous seeing all the II and acceptance posts.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted! Early decision!

How long has it been taking to receive an II from this school? I was complete 09/07.

How long has it been taking to receive an II from this school? I was complete 09/07.
There's no rhyme or reason. I was complete in early August and haven't received one.

as in prompt do you mean scenario question? was there a scenario in the group? what kind of personal questions did they ask?
Yeah a scenario question. The personal questions are the typical "why you?" "why DO?" etc.. And for the group you get a scenario as well and you discuss what your opinions are and you can go in any direction you like. Think socratic seminar. Don't be afraid to stray away from appealing to what the group is in favor for. My group were all trying to give pollitically correct answers and the adcom noticed that. If you give a different answer, like if you refute the generally accepted group opinion in an evidence-backed way, I think it'll make you stand out, that's my two cents.

Last edited:
Accepted!! Interview Date: 10/6

Last edited:
Has anyone else received an email asking to re-confirm an interview or lose your spot? I'm terrified someone will misread it and strike me off.

Has anyone else received an email asking to re-confirm an interview or lose your spot? I'm terrified someone will misread it and strike me off.
I didn't get an email to reconfirm and attended my interview a couple weeks later.

Edit: Did you reconfirm your interview after the email? I believe somewhere in the email confirmation it says you need to confirm it by email within 72 hours or something like that.

I didn't get an email to reconfirm and attended my interview a couple weeks later.

Edit: Did you reconfirm your interview after the email? I believe somewhere in the email confirmation it says you need to confirm it by email within 72 hours or something like that.

I received the email today. It asked me to reply to the email in order to re-confirm my interview. I'd already signed up back in August.

Maybe they're worried people are getting acceptances by this point and may be dropping out?

I received the email today. It asked me to reply to the email in order to re-confirm my interview. I'd already signed up back in August.

Maybe they're worried people are getting acceptances by this point and may be dropping out?
Who knows, but either way, congratulations and good luck on your interview!

This is completely normal. I got the reconfirm email too. Just reply saying you still are good to go.

Does anybody know which day of the week the admissions committee meets?

did anyone else see that a decision has been made on their portal? I just called and the person on the phone said they can't tell us our status by phone anymore.

did anyone else see that a decision has been made on their portal? I just called and the person on the phone said they can't tell us our status by phone anymore.
Yeah I just got the same status today. Quick turn around, hopefully good news for both of us!

FYI, at a recent interview a met someone who interviewed at LECOM-B Oct. 20. I may have been misinformed, but she has told me they stopped giving ED as an option.

Is there a Facebook group for those in the class of 2022?

Is there a Facebook group for those in the class of 2022?
Yes I actually made one a while back. Search on facebook LECOM Bradenton Class of 2022 and you should be able to find the group.

Is there a way to tell if your application is complete? When I logged into the portal the link to submit a secondary was still live and I already completed and paid (at least I thought I did and I have a credit card statement that says so).

Is there a way to tell if your application is complete? When I logged into the portal the link to submit a secondary was still live and I already completed and paid (at least I thought I did and I have a credit card statement that says so).
It will update as soon as they process it. Took a couple days for me.

Lol the Ringling Brothers funded them, of course there's clowns

Lol the Ringling Brothers funded them, of course there's clowns
They could have focused on other circus-y stuff like cute elephants or tigers...I would be so down for pics of baby tigers all over :D

Last edited:
Got an email from LECOM Admissions...but it was for an admissions event :/