2017-2018 LECOM - Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone else received decisions yet? I interviewed on 8/25 also and requested an early decision.
3 posts above yours...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed 8/25/2017
Notified that decision had been made 9/5/2017
Received letter 9/12/2017 -- Accepted !
How were you notified of the decision being made? Did you just look at the portal? Because I looked today and it said the decision has been made and Ill get a letter in 30 days.

How were you notified of the decision being made? Did you just look at the portal? Because I looked today and it said the decision has been made and Ill get a letter in 30 days.

Yes I looked in the portal and had the same notification.. I got the letter a week later but that was probably delayed somewhat by the inclement weather.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when a Facebook class of 2022 page is made?

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations!
Anyone who opt in for early decisions but haven't gotten the decision yet or status changed in the portal?

Found out three days ago that I didn't release my MCAT scores to AACOMAS :confused: I submitted my primary back in July, and was wondering why I hadn't heard anything from LECOM yet! Is it too late to submit a secondary now that I've fixed my missing MCAT, or do you think I'm okay? stats in signature

Found out three days ago that I didn't release my MCAT scores to AACOMAS :confused: I submitted my primary back in July, and was wondering why I hadn't heard anything from LECOM yet! Is it too late to submit a secondary now that I've fixed my missing MCAT, or do you think I'm okay? stats in signature

You're good. Get it in ASAP.

I am trying to schedule an interview for January 10th but I am not able to do it, does anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Ok I see that these dates are only for early acceptance, but no interview dates are showing up on the scheduler, pls send help

I am trying to schedule an interview for January 10th but I am not able to do it, does anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Ok I see that these dates are only for early acceptance

Nice to know I'm not the only one that did this! It's surprisingly easy to miss the three or four times it says "Early Acceptance Program" in big bold letters!

Their update as of 9/11 stated the staff would resume normal schedules on 9/12 (and classes on 9/18), so they should be in if you call them tomorrow. I have to call about rescheduling from last week!

The same happened to me as well. Go and release the score ASAP, it is electronic so they (AACOMAS) receive it very fast regarding what they say it takes 10 bussines days. So you are good.

Have had "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made" on my portal since August 30th. Is this a bad sign?

Members don't see this ad :)
Have had "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made" on my portal since August 30th. Is this a bad sign?

I had that for a while after submitting my secondary & I was invited to interview. It just means they're reviewing your app to see if they wanna interview you. Don't worry :)

I don't think so. Seems to be relatively normal to have a solid 4+ weeks between getting the processed email and an II.

Interviewed 9/1. "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days."

I submitted my primary application a week ago and I still didn't receive any secondary. However, LECOM ERIE they sent it right away. How long does it usually take to get it from LECOM Bradenton?

I submitted my primary application a week ago and I still didn't receive any secondary. However, LECOM ERIE they sent it right away. How long does it usually take to get it from LECOM Bradenton?
It was about a week between for me. I also got Eries first

Don’t quote me on this but I think as soon as you get your login information, you can fill out both of them. At least I know that’s what I did before I got the email from LECOM-B.

Don’t quote me on this but I think as soon as you get your login information, you can fill out both of them. At least I know that’s what I did before I got the email from LECOM-B.
There is no application for the Bradenton campus.

Attachments

• LECOM.PNG
    LECOM.PNG
    8.7 KB · Views: 61
There is no application for the Bradenton campus.
You will only have access to the campus that you received an email from. Mine started with just Erie, and Bradenton didn't appear on my portal until I received the Bradenton specific email.

Will be withdrawing my II on Monday. Hope it goes to one of you guys!!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
This is pretty inexcusable on their part. I received a letter with both a rejection letter and a matriculation packet. I read the matriculation packet first aloud to my parents only to then realize that this must've been the result of a clerical error once I saw the rejection letter. I'm not too upset about the rejection, but the disappointment I saw in my family once we realized the reality was a huge let down, they really wanted this for me.

Reactions: 1 users
This is pretty inexcusable on their part. I received a letter with both a rejection letter and a matriculation packet. I read the matriculation packet first aloud to my parents only to then realize that this must've been the result of a clerical error once I saw the rejection letter. I'm not too upset about the rejection, but the disappointment I saw in my family once we realized the reality was a huge let down, they really wanted this for me.

I feel like you should contact the Office of Admissions about this and let them know

Reactions: 5 users
Interviewed - 9/1
Notified a decision has been made - 9/20
Got the letter in the mail today (CA resident) - ACCEPTED!

Reactions: 3 users
Maybe the rejection letter was the mistake?

Maybe the rejection letter was the mistake?
Unlikely given that the matriculation packet was generic and the rejection letter had my name on it. But I emailed them nevertheless (and CCed the Dean)

Does anyone know when they will start accepting people off of the waitlist?

hey guys is it too late to apply to LECOM?

Do y’all like the bradenton/Sarasota area? Pros and cons?

does anyone know how often the admissions committee meets?

Anyone else interviewing on November 6th?

Anyone accepted yet that has decided they will be attending? PM me! :)

Do y’all like the bradenton/Sarasota area? Pros and cons?
I personally loved it during my interview. I stayed in Bradenton about 4 days prior to my interview to explore the area. Anna Maria Island is very close and gorgeous, amazing restaurants all over Bradenton area, and traffic is not bad at all except through dt Bradenton.

Mcat 498
gpa: 3.4
sgpa: 3.69
non-trad
urm
you think I have a shot here?

I just applied

Withdrew my II. Best of luck to you all!