2017-2018 Temple University

Started by gyngyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else interview in December for Philly campus and not hear back yet? Portal hasn't updated, no acceptance email or rejection/waitlist snail mail here.....
 
Last edited:
That data includes off the WL. I would assume they probably accept closer to 1/4 straight and the other 1/4 from the WL.
So is this saying out of 800 interviews, they accept 400, 200 at first, then they all turn down the offer and 200 off the waitlist? lol I just don't get how there is 400 acceptances given out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So is this saying out of 800 interviews, they accept 400, 200 at first, then they all turn down the offer and 200 off the waitlist? lol I just don't get how there is 400 acceptances given out.
Not everyone accepted off the WL takes the offer...

Let me draw up a scenario..

400 accepted, 100 accept the offer

Accept 150 from the waitlist, 40 take the offer

Accept another 150 from WL, another 40 take the offer

Accept last 100 from the WL, 25 people take the offer.

800 acceptances, 205 person class. Although, I am pretty sure it is in more than 4 spurts like I drew it up.
 
hi I feel like an idiot but where do people see that their application was modified? this is all I see and i've clicked everything on that page..
Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 8.33.51 PM.png
 
Has anybody had luck with ITA emails here? Ill be there in about a month interviewing on a Thursday. I feel like 1 month notice is sufficient if they would want to extend an II at an earlier date. Those travel costs build up fast.

What other school are you interviewing at? I too have a Thursday interview around that date.
 
Drexel. Temple said they couldnt accommodate me and Jefferson didnt respond besides that automated email.
They accommodated my ITA when I got my Drexel interview (which I withdrew later)...so I think it’s a case-by-case basis. Like, they’ll accommodate if they decide to interview you. They didn’t reply for a month or so after my request, though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected pre-II via email today. Secondary submitted 07/18. Application was modified on 02/06, 02/14, and today just before my rejection.
Best of luck to everyone else!
 
They accommodated my ITA when I got my Drexel interview (which I withdrew later)...so I think it’s a case-by-case basis. Like, they’ll accommodate if they decide to interview you. They didn’t reply for a month or so after my request, though.
I got my drexel II a at the end of january and they responded a couple days after I sent the ITA and said the will try to accommodate me if possible but didnt get an II. I doubt they would send one this close to the interview date unless someone pulls out last minute.
 
**** I got an update on my app today about an hour ago now I’m preemptively bummed for my soon to be pre-II rejection after that other person.
 
I think the updates are automatic so unfortunately we’re just going to have to wait and see what our fates are
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you find out if you've been rejected? Do they send you an email or is there a place you have to check on your supplemental application portal?

Also, are they still interviewing?