You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Tulane University Application
Started by gyngyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ah the sweet sweet sight of a green check mark. Let the games begin...
May the odds ever be in your favor
Those of you who just got check marks, just curious...when did you submit?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
scroll up 🙂Those of you who just got check marks, just curious...when did you submit?
7/15 🙂Those of you who just got check marks, just curious...when did you submit?
G
GodonlyKnows
complete on 7/16. green check mark this evening 7/20.Those of you who just got check marks, just curious...when did you submit?
7/15 🙂
Thanks guys! I was just curious how quick their turnaround is. I'll be checking the portal for a checkmark next week then.complete on 7/16. green check mark this evening 7/20.
complete on 7/16. green check mark this evening 7/20.
+1
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Did you interview last year? I wonder how they consider re-applicants. /:
No, I applied really late. I think it was in late October or something, but they held on to my application until the end of the cycle so I had an idea that they wanted to interview me but there just wasn't any spots left (but who knows).
still didn't get a secondary... sent in my primary a week ago. email them also; no response. should i call them tomorrow or?
.
Last edited:
II this morning! Complete 7/13, green check 7/18. Re-applicant (rejected pre-II last year)
Nice, congratulations! Is it through email/over the phone?II this morning! Complete 7/13, green check 7/18. Re-applicant (rejected pre-II last year)
I've had that last checkmark for a couple days... cmon Tulane!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II this morning as well. Completed 7/12. I love this city so I'm pumped!
Edit: LM~72
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Edit: LM~72
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Last edited:
got that last green checkmark! I was complete 7/16
+1!
Do schools wait on CASPer scores to send an interview?
Do schools wait on CASPer scores to send an interview?
Tulane does not, but many other schools using it (FAU, Vermont, etc.) do not consider you complete for review without the score
Tulane does not, but many other schools using it (FAU, Vermont, etc.) do not consider you complete for review without the score
Oh okay. Only schools I'm applying to that use it are TAMU, Tulane, and WVU so hopefully none of those are schools that wait for it to be done.
WVU doesn't either, I got an II with them and I haven't even take CASPer yet lolOh okay. Only schools I'm applying to that use it are TAMU, Tulane, and WVU so hopefully none of those are schools that wait for it to be done.
WVU doesn't either, I got an II with them and I haven't even take CASPer yet lol
That's great to hear! And A&M was the one I was most sure of that wouldnt wait for your CASPer so all 3 are good
Awesome!! Good luckThat's great to hear! And A&M was the one I was most sure of that wouldnt wait for your CASPer so all 3 are good

I'm hoping tomorrow is our day!
When did the letters of rec thing turn green after you submit the secondary?
I have no clue how I did on the CASPer test, so I would rather be safe and not send it. Would it be a disadvantage if I didn't send them my score?
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Same dayWhen did the letters of rec thing turn green after you submit the secondary?
Same day
You're right!
II!! Super excited. one of my top 5 schools
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
G
GodonlyKnows
Congrats! Do you recall the date of that final green checkmark?II!! Super excited. one of my top 5 schools
D
deleted854547
II! Complete 7/14 and received green checkmark either Thursday or Friday last week! Can't wait to visit NOLA this coming October!
Congrats! Do you recall the date of that final green checkmark?
Yes, 7/14.
Yes, 7/14.
Do you mind sharing your stats? I got my green checkmark 7/10 and no II yet (I know I'm not supposed to worry yet, but I can't help it 🙁 )
Do you mind sharing your stats? I got my green checkmark 7/10 and no II yet (I know I'm not supposed to worry yet, but I can't help it 🙁 )
I submitted the exact same day and haven't received an II yet either. I'm freaking out too 🙁
At this point I think I'm going to be more excited to get that green checkmark than my first II 🙄
No kidding. When did you get the complete email?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Submitted 7/15, complete email at 2AM on 7/18. I'm hoping it comes today or tomorrow :\
I got the complete email 7/18 at 4am. So I'm sure we will get it soon.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I just checked the portal obsessively every day lol no emailDo you guys get an email after receiving the checkmark or do you just have to check the portal?
The green check mark has finally arrived.
The green check mark has finally arrived.
When did you submit your secondary?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
7/17, so a weekWhen did you submit your secondary?
+1!The green check mark has finally arrived.
+2 !! excited, but also nervous for the review
My feelings exactly.+2 !! excited, but also nervous for the review

Have the final check mark for "In progress"! Was complete 7/17
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K