2017-2018 Tulane University Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Those of you who just got check marks, just curious...when did you submit?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you interview last year? I wonder how they consider re-applicants. /:

No, I applied really late. I think it was in late October or something, but they held on to my application until the end of the cycle so I had an idea that they wanted to interview me but there just wasn't any spots left (but who knows).

still didn't get a secondary... sent in my primary a week ago. email them also; no response. should i call them tomorrow or?

If you sent in your primary yet, you haven't been verified I'm assuming. Tulane gave me my secondary once I was verified.

got that last green checkmark! I was complete 7/16

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
II this morning! Complete 7/13, green check 7/18. Re-applicant (rejected pre-II last year)

Reactions: 2 users
II this morning! Complete 7/13, green check 7/18. Re-applicant (rejected pre-II last year)
Nice, congratulations! Is it through email/over the phone?

I've had that last checkmark for a couple days... cmon Tulane!

II this morning as well. Completed 7/12. I love this city so I'm pumped!
Edit: LM~72

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Tulane does not, but many other schools using it (FAU, Vermont, etc.) do not consider you complete for review without the score

Oh okay. Only schools I'm applying to that use it are TAMU, Tulane, and WVU so hopefully none of those are schools that wait for it to be done.

Oh okay. Only schools I'm applying to that use it are TAMU, Tulane, and WVU so hopefully none of those are schools that wait for it to be done.
WVU doesn't either, I got an II with them and I haven't even take CASPer yet lol

WVU doesn't either, I got an II with them and I haven't even take CASPer yet lol

That's great to hear! And A&M was the one I was most sure of that wouldnt wait for your CASPer so all 3 are good

I have no clue how I did on the CASPer test, so I would rather be safe and not send it. Would it be a disadvantage if I didn't send them my score?
Thank you!!

II! Complete 7/14 and received green checkmark either Thursday or Friday last week! Can't wait to visit NOLA this coming October!

Reactions: 2 users
Do you guys get an email after receiving the checkmark or do you just have to check the portal?

Do you mind sharing your stats? I got my green checkmark 7/10 and no II yet (I know I'm not supposed to worry yet, but I can't help it :( )

I submitted the exact same day and haven't received an II yet either. I'm freaking out too :(

At this point I think I'm going to be more excited to get that green checkmark than my first II :rolleyes:

II! Was complete 7/12, too pumped to visit NOLA

Reactions: 1 users
I got the complete email 7/18 at 4am. So I'm sure we will get it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Do you guys get an email after receiving the checkmark or do you just have to check the portal?
I just checked the portal obsessively every day lol no email

II this morning, shocked cause I still have so many secondaries to go. LizzyM: 68
Submitted app on 7/13. IDK when I got those extra check marks.

Have the final check mark for "In progress"! Was complete 7/17