You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Tulane University Application
Started by gyngyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just waiting for my green check mark![]()
Were you complete after 07/17?
Were you complete after 07/17?
Yeah, the 19th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, the 19th
It'll come I believe. I was complete on the 18th and haven't gotten it, and everyone that got one today was complete on the 17th.
Yeah, the 19th
hey, dont worry. today they just rolled around to 7/14. I was checking which people were being accepted and on Friday they were around 7/13 so today they did 7/14 (which is when I submitted and got II today)... Keep tracking it and goodluck
II just now! My alma mater, so so pumped to be NOLA bound. No interview dates till 11/9
November 9th? Wow I think the rest of us will be left out without any IIs
when were you complete?II just now! My alma mater, so so pumped to be NOLA bound. No interview dates till 11/9
So I'm guessing I'm going to be rejected since it seems like people who submitted after me are getting IIs and I'm still under review. Not sure if that's reading too much into it, but bleh
when were you complete?
7/16
So is that the day you went under review?7/16
So is that the day you went under review?
This is the email I got 7/16, I'm not sure when exactly the final green checkmark got there.
Dear hemobrobin,
We would like to inform you that your application is complete. Your portal will have a red exclamation point stating you are in progress and this will remain until you are assigned to a screener. Once assigned, the checkmark will turn green and your application is now considered under review. You will receive another email once a decision is made on your application. We thank you for your continued patience with the application process and we wish you success.
Ok I got that same email that dayThis is the email I got 7/16, I'm not sure when exactly the final green checkmark got there.
Dear hemobrobin,
We would like to inform you that your application is complete. Your portal will have a red exclamation point stating you are in progress and this will remain until you are assigned to a screener. Once assigned, the checkmark will turn green and your application is now considered under review. You will receive another email once a decision is made on your application. We thank you for your continued patience with the application process and we wish you success.

+1 need some love from this school please !! LolOk I got that same email that day![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I knew they valued early applicants but Christ...November 9th? Wow I think the rest of us will be left out without any IIs
Just submitted. Really regret not submitting this one earlier after all these IIs. Congrats to everyone that's received one!
.
Last edited:
Hell yeah! You got your first one, the start to many my friend. Congratulations!!II this morning! Earliest available was 10/19.
Submitted 7/15/17
Complete 7/15/17
Green Check Mark 7/20/17
Good luck, everyone!
G
GodonlyKnows
It seems like II's are all coming in the morning from Tulane. Has anyone had a different experience? Just gauging when to quit refreshing my email for the day lol
It seems like II's are all coming in the morning from Tulane. Has anyone had a different experience? Just gauging when to quit refreshing my email for the day lol
Mine was around 1/2pm
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
G
GodonlyKnows
Okay great to know. Thanks for the reply!
I'm with you... it's driving me insaneAnyone complete on 7/18 or later have a checkmark? I hate this checkmark -.-
Anyone complete on 7/18 or later have a checkmark? I hate this checkmark -.-
I was complete 7/20 and got the final check mark yesterday. Not sure why I got it so early
Anyone complete on 7/18 or later have a checkmark? I hate this checkmark -.-
I submitted 7/18 and just got the checkmark within the past few hours. Its been a pleasure serving with you all. Tell my mother I love her! *Taps plays*
Approximately how long after the green check mark appeared did people start hearing back about interviews??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Green checkmark sometime this morning, complete 7/18!Anyone complete on 7/18 or later have a checkmark? I hate this checkmark -.-
Sweet, thanks! I am a few days behind you, so here's to hoping for the same luck that you had!I got my II this morning! Complete 7/16, green check mark 7/20.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
II! Earliest dates were in November. I'll be there Nov 9th. I'm so excited.
Secondary submitted 7/13, Complete 7/14. Stats are in my MDApps
I signed up for Nov. 9 as well!
I signed up for Nov. 9 as well!
II! Earliest dates were in November. I'll be there Nov 9th. I'm so excited.
Secondary submitted 7/13, Complete 7/14. Stats are in my MDApps
See y'all there 😉
Congratz guys! Anyone else going border line insane over this check mark??
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Ha ha, is there any point even spending the money on the secondary at this point with all these interviews gone?
If I knew Tulane valued early apps that much, I would have called them earlier. Still confused why some got immediate secondaries, and others had to wait and call/ inquire before getting one.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
.
Last edited:
If it makes you feel any better, I got a late secondary (7/15) and an interview (7/25). It doesn't make or break your application.
Hope so too. Complete 18th, all green checkmarks on the 24th, hoping for some good news soon!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Edit: just realized the most recent posts are on the last page (an a tech idiot) so hopefully your status has changed!For those that got an interview: congrats! What are your guys/gals' stats? I'm just so confused right now bc I thought I would be a perfect fit, but haven't even received a secondary. Submitted first day AMCAS opened, have tons of volunteering + clinical service.
I got an II and submitted AMCAS day one and this secondary 7/7. 3.8 GPA, 509 MCAT, heckin' research and a graduate degree are my relevant stats.
Hang in there, if this is your ideal school they'll see that from your primary!
S
same here!Hope so too. Complete 18th, all green checkmarks on the 24th, hoping for some good news soon!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats guys! Super salty over here about the AMCAS glitch the school had.. didn't submit my primary June 1st to wait around.![]()
This. I had to call to get my secondary and I had it pre-written since mid-June. Didn't get to submit till the 18th (the day I called) because of it. This screwed some of us bad.
still not green checkmark and i was complete on the 20th
Hey guys and gals,
Best of luck! I attend medical school here so if anyone has a question or two feel free to reach out either here or PM. Interview spots fill up really early but there's also a LOT of movement that happens later on in the cycle. Keep your chin up of you're still waiting on the green check mark!
Best of luck! I attend medical school here so if anyone has a question or two feel free to reach out either here or PM. Interview spots fill up really early but there's also a LOT of movement that happens later on in the cycle. Keep your chin up of you're still waiting on the green check mark!
Having a hard time finding information about Tulane to answer the "why Tulane?" prompt. What does Tulane look for in their students? Research, service, etc.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K


