2017-2018 University of South Carolina - Greenville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anybody heard anything them as far as an II?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nada. Looking at last year's thread people had already started receiving them by this time, maybe we'll get some form of communication by the end of this week...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Nada. Looking at last year's thread people had already started receiving them by this time, maybe we'll get some form of communication by the end of this week...

I hope so! Do you know how many secondaries get submitted? Just trying to calculate my odds of getting an interview lol. I'm OOS by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interview received just now. IS 3.6/512. Complete early July. Letters in Late July.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview Invite today, woo hoo! 3.95/515 in state.

Members don't see this ad :)
oh good there's hopefully some hope for me ;_; I also have a 506. Sorry for the question
You're all good. Have you received one from Cola? I also received one there, just never posted about it.

Also, I'm sure you'll be fine, SC is a fairly lucky state after all!

You're all good. Have you received one from Cola? I also received one there, just never posted about it.

Also, I'm sure you'll be fine, SC is a fairly lucky state after all!

nah I haven't received any II yet. I submitted pretty late. for columbia I was completed 8/21 and greenville 8/15

yeah SC is so nice

If you are not a South Carolina resident, what relationships, bonds, or interests do you have to this state? (If not applicable, this question may be left blank.)

Did any OOS applicants leave this question blank?

If you are not a South Carolina resident, what relationships, bonds, or interests do you have to this state? (If not applicable, this question may be left blank.)

Did any OOS applicants leave this question blank?

It's highly recommended you write a connection or interest to SC because this school is in-state favored

I was just logging into my app and it is completely gone, even though it's been submitted. Has this happened to anyone?

I was just logging into my app and it is completely gone, even though it's been submitted. Has this happened to anyone?
Go to the first page of this thread and read, this issue is discussed there.

II for October 16th. OOS; Stats below!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone do the Early Decision program at Greenville?

Has anyone heard back in regards to II? :(

Last edited:
I'm getting a little worried. My friend, who scored 10 points lower on the MCAT than me and has less volunteer experience, recently received his II and I've yet to receive one.

I was worried maybe my application or II got lost in the mix or thrown into my spam folder. Should I shoot them an email or hold off?

I'm getting a little worried. My friend, who scored 10 points lower on the MCAT than me and has less volunteer experience, recently received his II and I've yet to receive one.

I was worried maybe my application or II got lost in the mix or thrown into my spam folder. Should I shoot them an email or hold off?
When were you complete

Last edited:

Are you both in state?

The interviews were really chill. 7 hour day though. Kind of wore you down towards the end.

Anyone interviewing this Monday, also the day that medical schools start sending decisions?:whistle:

Also, I don't think anyone has heard since the last batch that came in on the 15th.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone interviewing this Monday, also the day that medical schools start sending decisions?:whistle:

Also, I don't think anyone has heard since the last batch that came in on the 15th.
I'm interviewing tomorrow! See you there!

I just got the call at 10 this morning! ACCEPTED. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 2 users

Last edited:
I received my secondary for them but did not receive anything about close ties. I am currently OOS but lived in SC for over 23 years.

I submitted my application August 1st, and I JUST got my "Application Complete" email.....