2018-2019 A.T. Still University (Mesa, Arizona) ATSU-SOMA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
did anyone do work study at atsu-soma? how was it?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all, congratulations to everyone that has gotten off the wait lists! I have a question: if they call you and you are not able to pick up the phone, will they leave a voice message? Or will they just call you back? I am a little paranoid because I am not allowed to be on my phone at all during work hours...

Hey all, congratulations to everyone that has gotten off the wait lists! I have a question: if they call you and you are not able to pick up the phone, will they leave a voice message? Or will they just call you back? I am a little paranoid because I am not allowed to be on my phone at all during work hours...
I’d tell your boss you’re expecting an urgent call! Also I’d sure think they’d leave a message.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the acceptance call right now! Super excited! Now all I have to do is research all the locations.

Assuming this meant for the 2019-2020 page. Congrats! When did you interview?

Hahah oops! I was on this page looking at any information from the older cycle and posted by accident. But thank you!! I interviewed on Jan 31st.

Hello all,

I am looking back through this old forum, and was curious-did everyone with the “accepted pending seat” get an actual seat offered to them in the class?

thank you!

Hello all,

I am looking back through this old forum, and was curious-did everyone with the “accepted pending seat” get an actual seat offered to them in the class?

thank you!
Hi, were you able to find an answer to this. I have been on the accepted pending seat list since December 2020 for the 2020-2021 application cycle. It’s been 5 months now and every time I speak to admissions, I’m told to be patients and “historically speak everyone that gets accepted always gets a seat”. Any feedback would help

Anyone hear anything?? Getting so anxious and feeling a little impatient.
Hi, do you have any feedback on whether everyone placed on the accepted pending seat list actually received a full acceptance? I’m currently in the same position and I am having a great amount of anxiety. I was sent the “notice of selection” email 5 months and every time I reach out to admissions they tell me to be patient and they should be getting to me sooner, rather than later. They repeat the same thing over and over, “historically speaking we have always been able to offer a seat to everyone that was accepted”. I don’t think that’s the entire truth, and I’m wondering what happened in the previous cycles to those that never received a seat but were accepted. Any feedback would be helpful

Hi! Does anyone here know when tuition payment is due, considering we start orientation July 6th? Thanks!

Hi! Does anyone here know when tuition payment is due, considering we start orientation July 6th? Thanks!
For the class of 2024, tuition was due July 13 2020. Our orientation also started on July 6. Hope this helps.