-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2018-2019 Drexel University
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When was your interview/waitlist date? Glad you hear of your acceptance 🙂Accepted from waitlist a little less than an hour ago.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed mid March and got waitlisted last week.When was your interview/waitlist date? Glad you hear of your acceptance 🙂
I interviewed mid March and got waitlisted last week.
Lol, do you remember when you asked me what I considered mid-march? Unless this is out of your comfort zone, do you mind pming me what your interview day was haha?
Hey congrats!
I was wondering this too. Today I received my financial aid package and it was under the cost of tuition. Does anyone know what this means? I tried calling, but the office is closed. I am a little worried.
My aid package has looked like that the past three years. You just need to apply for the PLUS loans to get up to COA if you need it.
Longtime lurker over here but wanted to just provide an update to help everyone else still waiting! Interviewed 4/10, waitlisted 5/6, accepted yesterday at 4:43 PM. Definitely wasn’t expecting anything that late in the day based on this thread so stay on your toes, friends! 🙂
Is this via FAFSA? And do you know is Drexel is good about matching aid from other schools?My aid package has looked like that the past three years. You just need to apply for the PLUS loans to get up to COA if you need it.
Et_in_Arcadia_ego
Full Member
Wait so you haven't heard anything at all? We all need to stand up for Valdimir7 and rally for this cause! Justice for Valdimir7So they’ve moved a lot from the waitlists it seems, mostly march (skipped right over my a** because why wouldn’t they, lol) but some April, and now they will waitlist folks from April interviews(?)
Wait so you haven't heard anything at all? We all need to stand up for Valdimir7 and rally for this cause! Justice for Valdimir7
Your fascination with me is flattering 🙂, are you going to Drexel?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Centrak Root
Full Member
Accepted yesterday at 4:43PM! Interviewed 2/4, WL 4/9.
GPA 3.5, MCAT 513, URM, student-athlete, took 1 gap year
Sorry if thats tmi but just want to give all the info that may be helpful to anyone
Edit: I sent in a LOI on 5/8 as well
GPA 3.5, MCAT 513, URM, student-athlete, took 1 gap year
Sorry if thats tmi but just want to give all the info that may be helpful to anyone
Edit: I sent in a LOI on 5/8 as well
Et_in_Arcadia_ego
Full Member
if they pull me off the waitlistYour fascination with me is flattering 🙂, are you going to Drexel?
And thus a romance blossomed.if they pull me off the waitlist
Cheetos123
Full Member
Accepted yesterday at 4:43PM! Interviewed 2/4, WL 4/9.
GPA 3.5, MCAT 513, URM, student-athlete, took 1 gap year
Sorry if thats tmi but just want to give all the info that may be helpful to anyone
Edit: I sent in a LOI on 5/8 as well
Just curious, was your LOI ever uploaded to your portal? I've sent one in a month ago and have called to confirm they've received it, but it was never uploaded to my portal. Thanks for the info!
Is this via FAFSA? And do you know is Drexel is good about matching aid from other schools?
No Plus loans are a different application.
Just curious, was your LOI ever uploaded to your portal? I've sent one in a month ago and have called to confirm they've received it, but it was never uploaded to my portal. Thanks for the info!
my experience was the opposite. i sent one to the email a few days ago and never got a response but it did appear in my portal lol
im going to assume your SN means trust the process #HeretheycomeWill be withdrawing my acceptance, hopefully it goes to one of you guys! Good luck!
Centrak Root
Full Member
Nope it was never loaded to portalJust curious, was your LOI ever uploaded to your portal? I've sent one in a month ago and have called to confirm they've received it, but it was never uploaded to my portal. Thanks for the info!
im going to assume your SN means trust the process #Heretheycome
FTP 2019 -.-
I msged you and I’m seriously rooting for you lolLol, do you remember when you asked me what I considered mid-march? Unless this is out of your comfort zone, do you mind pming me what your interview day was haha?
TTP is an excellent metaphor for the interview/WL seasonFTP 2019 -.-
Had to make the difficult decision to release my seat in the class. I really loved the school and was one of the people lucky enough to receive a call on the first day of acceptances. DUCOM is a great school with amazing opportunities so I hope one of you are able to join the class in the fall! See you in Philly!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Had to make the difficult decision to release my seat in the class. I really loved the school and was one of the people lucky enough to receive a call on the first day of acceptances. DUCOM is a great school with amazing opportunities so I hope one of you are able to join the class in the fall! See you in Philly!
Bless your heart, where will you be going, assuming somewhere in Philly as well?
Headed to Temple most likely. I got off the WL there not too long ago and felt like the curriculum was more my speed. Hopefully the Philly schools collaborate with community service cuz then we can all work together!Bless your heart, where will you be going, assuming somewhere in Philly as well?
Considering just about the entire population of Philadelphia empties out down the shore for MDW, wouldn't be out of the question.I wouldn’t be surprised if Adcoms left for MDW since Thursday...
DocinCrocs
Full Member
Mine did not appear after waiting for two weeks. I called the number listed in the portal and they stated they had received my material. Then within 30 mins, the checklist updated.Has anyone's pre-matriculation tab checklist updated with stuff they submitted recently? I submitted everything Monday and still red X's.
Accepted May 1st, financial aid May 17th. But I think I had to send my FASFA and that took me a few days.How long after acceptance do you get financial aid package?
Et_in_Arcadia_ego
Full Member
Accepted today as well. Hopefully there is good news for Vladimir7 so our love can continue to blossom throughout medical school
Accepted off the waitlist at 12:48 today!! I interviewed 4/9 and was waitlisted 5/21. I sent an updated transcript after I was waitlisted.
Around the same time as the person above you? Just curious if the rest of us may hear something today or if it’s not worth holding our breath =)Accepted today as well. Hopefully there is good news for Vladimir7 so our love can continue to blossom throughout medical school
Et_in_Arcadia_ego
Full Member
same exact timeAround the same time as the person above you? Just curious if the rest of us may hear something today or if it’s not worth holding our breath =)
Okay, thanks. Guess today is not the day for the rest of us.same exact time
Accepted today as well. Hopefully there is good news for Vladimir7 so our love can continue to blossom throughout medical school
Congrats to you all who were accepted today.
Today may not be the day for some of us as stated above..
I will wait a few days.
if I don’t hear anything I will send in an update.
If I have to I will fly out and meet the adcom in person.
I will definitely NOT let Drexel tear us apart.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! You think you are going to go there?Accepted off the waitlist at 12:48 today!! I interviewed 4/9 and was waitlisted 5/21. I sent an updated transcript after I was waitlisted.
AlphaDoctor
Full Member
MeIs there anyone else who is holding an acceptance to DUCOM but is still unsure whether or not to attend? Anyone else waiting to hear back from other schools before finalizing acceptance?
Phillypremed2k19
Full Member
Is anyone else on the WL that interviewed before January? I interviewed in September and it kinda feels like they forgot about us lol
DocinCrocs
Full Member
Me tooIs there anyone else who is holding an acceptance to DUCOM but is still unsure whether or not to attend? Anyone else waiting to hear back from other schools before finalizing acceptance?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K