2018-2019 Drexel University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted from waitlist a little less than an hour ago.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 9 users
OMG accepted today! Interviewed 4/8. I never received a waitlist email. I’m OOS also, Texas resident!

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted, interviewed end of March!!

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted at 5 PM!!!! Interviewed on last day. No waitlist prior.

I interviewed mid March and got waitlisted last week.

Lol, do you remember when you asked me what I considered mid-march? Unless this is out of your comfort zone, do you mind pming me what your interview day was haha?

Hey congrats!

I was wondering this too. Today I received my financial aid package and it was under the cost of tuition. Does anyone know what this means? I tried calling, but the office is closed. I am a little worried.

My aid package has looked like that the past three years. You just need to apply for the PLUS loans to get up to COA if you need it.

Reactions: 1 user
Longtime lurker over here but wanted to just provide an update to help everyone else still waiting! Interviewed 4/10, waitlisted 5/6, accepted yesterday at 4:43 PM. Definitely wasn’t expecting anything that late in the day based on this thread so stay on your toes, friends! :)

Reactions: 9 users
My aid package has looked like that the past three years. You just need to apply for the PLUS loans to get up to COA if you need it.
Is this via FAFSA? And do you know is Drexel is good about matching aid from other schools?

So they’ve moved a lot from the waitlists it seems, mostly march (skipped right over my a** because why wouldn’t they, lol) but some April, and now they will waitlist folks from April interviews(?)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So they’ve moved a lot from the waitlists it seems, mostly march (skipped right over my a** because why wouldn’t they, lol) but some April, and now they will waitlist folks from April interviews(?)
Wait so you haven't heard anything at all? We all need to stand up for Valdimir7 and rally for this cause! Justice for Valdimir7

Accepted yesterday at 4:43PM! Interviewed 2/4, WL 4/9.
GPA 3.5, MCAT 513, URM, student-athlete, took 1 gap year
Sorry if thats tmi but just want to give all the info that may be helpful to anyone

Edit: I sent in a LOI on 5/8 as well

Reactions: 6 users
Interviewed early April. WL today at 10:43AM.

^see.

Keep the updates coming guys, with as much info as you’re comfortable sharing. It helps us all neurotic pre meds :)

Accepted yesterday at 4:43PM! Interviewed 2/4, WL 4/9.
GPA 3.5, MCAT 513, URM, student-athlete, took 1 gap year
Sorry if thats tmi but just want to give all the info that may be helpful to anyone

Edit: I sent in a LOI on 5/8 as well

Just curious, was your LOI ever uploaded to your portal? I've sent one in a month ago and have called to confirm they've received it, but it was never uploaded to my portal. Thanks for the info!

Just curious, was your LOI ever uploaded to your portal? I've sent one in a month ago and have called to confirm they've received it, but it was never uploaded to my portal. Thanks for the info!

my experience was the opposite. i sent one to the email a few days ago and never got a response but it did appear in my portal lol

Will be withdrawing my acceptance, hopefully it goes to one of you guys! Good luck!

Nope it was never loaded to portal

Lol, do you remember when you asked me what I considered mid-march? Unless this is out of your comfort zone, do you mind pming me what your interview day was haha?
I msged you and I’m seriously rooting for you lol

Had to make the difficult decision to release my seat in the class. I really loved the school and was one of the people lucky enough to receive a call on the first day of acceptances. DUCOM is a great school with amazing opportunities so I hope one of you are able to join the class in the fall! See you in Philly!

Had to make the difficult decision to release my seat in the class. I really loved the school and was one of the people lucky enough to receive a call on the first day of acceptances. DUCOM is a great school with amazing opportunities so I hope one of you are able to join the class in the fall! See you in Philly!

Bless your heart, where will you be going, assuming somewhere in Philly as well?

Bless your heart, where will you be going, assuming somewhere in Philly as well?
Headed to Temple most likely. I got off the WL there not too long ago and felt like the curriculum was more my speed. Hopefully the Philly schools collaborate with community service cuz then we can all work together!

Reactions: 3 users
I wouldn’t be surprised if Adcoms left for MDW since Thursday...

I wouldn’t be surprised if Adcoms left for MDW since Thursday...
Considering just about the entire population of Philadelphia empties out down the shore for MDW, wouldn't be out of the question.

Has anyone's pre-matriculation tab checklist updated with stuff they submitted recently? I submitted everything Monday and still red X's.

Has anyone's pre-matriculation tab checklist updated with stuff they submitted recently? I submitted everything Monday and still red X's.
Mine did not appear after waiting for two weeks. I called the number listed in the portal and they stated they had received my material. Then within 30 mins, the checklist updated.

Just got accepted off the waitlist by email at 1:48! I interviewed mid-January and was waitlisted mid-May without getting deferred. I sent an update letter and rec letter after being waitlisted. LizzyM around 71, ORM, and OOS.

Reactions: 10 users
Accepted off the waitlist at 12:48 today!! I interviewed 4/9 and was waitlisted 5/21. I sent an updated transcript after I was waitlisted.

Accepted today as well. Hopefully there is good news for Vladimir7 so our love can continue to blossom throughout medical school
Around the same time as the person above you? Just curious if the rest of us may hear something today or if it’s not worth holding our breath =)

Accepted today as well. Hopefully there is good news for Vladimir7 so our love can continue to blossom throughout medical school

Congrats to you all who were accepted today.

Today may not be the day for some of us as stated above..

I will wait a few days.
if I don’t hear anything I will send in an update.
If I have to I will fly out and meet the adcom in person.
I will definitely NOT let Drexel tear us apart.

• Haha
Is there anyone else who is holding an acceptance to DUCOM but is still unsure whether or not to attend? Anyone else waiting to hear back from other schools before finalizing acceptance?

Is there anyone else who is holding an acceptance to DUCOM but is still unsure whether or not to attend? Anyone else waiting to hear back from other schools before finalizing acceptance?
Me

Reactions: 2 users
Is anyone else on the WL that interviewed before January? I interviewed in September and it kinda feels like they forgot about us lol

Reactions: 2 users
Me too