Vladimir7

2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
This just gave me a heart attack. We have until July 15th to commit.
Yeah not respond today, you have until July 15th, but were prompted to make your decisions earlier if possible

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2018
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Idk if this helps but there are 397 people in the fb group. Some of them are probably med students but the class is 270 IIRC. Im personally not matriculating here but still in the group to try and find Philly housing so other people may be in the same situation.

Dec 13, 2018
For future lurkers, I didn't hear a word from Drexel all year and just now received an email saying that 'all applicants who have not been invited for an interview are now released from consideration for this year.' So no formal rejection or ii all year till this message in June.

Vladimir7

2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Thats ^what ive been saying from the get go.. they soft R so many people.

Nothing against them maybe they just like to consider for as long as need be.

Thursday is their traditional D-Day though so we might hear other news too. Fingers crossed

Dr.Yung

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2017
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
So we are not gonna know untill August the first day of class?

Acceptance=yay
Rejection= okay good I get to know. Now I can wallow In peace.
Waitlist= infinite pain

Melchizedek

Fastest Draw To WW
Gold Donor
2+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2016
Status
Medical Student
Where are people living?
In a refrigerator box on the corner of queen lane and fox st. That’s all my student loans allow me to afford.
But it’s an upgrade from my microwave box from last year so that’s nice.

Melchizedek

Fastest Draw To WW
Gold Donor
2+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2016
Status
Medical Student

Vladimir7

2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
ACCEPTED JUST NOW!!

Did not expect anything at this time. I'm literally crying. This is my 3rd application cycle. Interviewed 3/5, WL 4/9, and accepted today 6/19. Never give up.
This brought a huge smile to my face.. though I am still waiting to hear from DUCOM, I am truly happy for you. Congrats. Perseverance pays off!

Reactions: Dr.Yung

Mr. Game & Watch

What I learned in boating school is...
2+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Withdrawing today in favor of my IS school. Interviewed in November, Sent a Letter of Interest in Feb, Deferred in March, Accepted last week. Love DUCOM but felt more comfortable being IS and closer to my support system. Thanks to @ciestar for the insight and willingness to help us pre meds. Best of luck to everyone!!