Vladimir7

2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Accepted today as well. Hopefully there is good news for Vladimir7 so our love can continue to blossom throughout medical school
Congrats to you all who were accepted today.

Today may not be the day for some of us as stated above..

I will wait a few days.
if I don’t hear anything I will send in an update.
If I have to I will fly out and meet the adcom in person.
I will definitely NOT let Drexel tear us apart.

Dec 27, 2018
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Asking for a friend, could any current med students or people who already have found living situations DM me and give me some good recommendations for apartments? Thanks :)

Reactions: cj2013

cj2013

2+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2017
Status
Asking for a friend, could any current med students or people who already have found living situations DM me and give me some good recommendations for apartments? Thanks :)
Asking the same for myself!!

ctvlf6

M1
Jul 18, 2018
Not familiar with the bigger complexes in East Falls, but I found my place (1 bedroom close to school for $850/mo) on padmapper.com. Found a lot more listings there than on craigslist and Zillow.

South of Henry ave has a cooler vibe and some more restaurants, bars, coffee shops, etc. north of Henry ave is more suburban.

Wahed

Tilapia
Gold Donor
2+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2017
Status
Is there a Facebook group for the class of 2023?

ciestar

All grown up! MS4!
5+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2013
Status
Medical Student
FWIW, I lived in Falls Village for two years. It was really nice, but a bit pricey.

If you join the fb group, you can ask all of this. A LOT of upperclassmen are in the group to give input.

Reactions: Spriggs142
Jan 21, 2019
Could any current students give an example schedule for first year? I think they had one at accepted students day but I can't find anything online. Preferably including mandatory and non-mandatory events. Thanks

Reactions: Vladimir7

ctvlf6

M1
Jul 18, 2018
Could any current students give an example schedule for first year? I think they had one at accepted students day but I can't find anything online. Preferably including mandatory and non-mandatory events. Thanks
Not a first year student yet lol but I found this on their "WebCampus" website, where you can look at the schedule for M1 and M2 broken down by group (A vs. B). Idk how I even stumbled upon this haha but I bookmarked it since I like seeing what a normal week would be like too. So here are a couple examples of what a week would be like for first year! IL's are the lectures on your own time.

Feb 25, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Did anyone else receive an email saying this? I never emailed them asking to withdraw. Nor did I hit anything on the portal since accepting my spot on the waitlist.

"This email confirms your withdrawal from the admissions process at Drexel University College of Medicine. We're sorry to see you go. We have a short survey that we'd appreciate you completing - it should only take a few minutes of your time, but will give us valuable information.

We'd like to thank you for your interest in Drexel and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

The Admissions Team"

drchs

2+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Did anyone else receive an email saying this? I never emailed them asking to withdraw. Nor did I hit anything on the portal since accepting my spot on the waitlist.

"This email confirms your withdrawal from the admissions process at Drexel University College of Medicine. We're sorry to see you go. We have a short survey that we'd appreciate you completing - it should only take a few minutes of your time, but will give us valuable information.

We'd like to thank you for your interest in Drexel and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

The Admissions Team"
No, maybe call them tomorrow if they don’t email again to correct it?

Nov 15, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical

The Admissions Team"
I haven't

Oct 12, 2018

The Admissions Team"
You F’d up

Reactions: Vladimir7

Vladimir7

2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Yeah thats kinda worrisome.. i didn’t get any update of the sort. Id check in and IF you shared your school account info with anyone I’d check in with them (but I highly doubt you did this).

Or maybe its a way of them to pull people off the waitlist like a post waitlist R(?) idk.

Jan 3, 2019
Headed to Temple most likely. I got off the WL there not too long ago and felt like the curriculum was more my speed. Hopefully the Philly schools collaborate with community service cuz then we can all work together!
Also headed to temple! :D

Mr. Game & Watch

What I learned in boating school is...
2+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2017
Status
Medical Student
Can any current students confirm if Drexel is P/F, and what the grading structure is during clinical years? Would be greatly appreciated!

Mar 27, 2018
Status
Has anyone received information on paying tuition? Or how/when we go about making our first payment? I haven’t heard/read this anywhere, want to make sure I’m not missing anything!