You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2018-2019 Hofstra University
Started by Lawpy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
HappyFeet_14
Full Member
R as well, complete late July. OOS LM 72 so I’m not surprised. Good luck to everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
R IS LM 68. Good luck to everyone in the running!
Pnomnomnom
Full Member
Rejected. OOS, LM 73, Complete 7/2
SoulReaver69
Full Member
Got the R. Complete mid August 🙁!
R complete 8/24 OOS LM 70Rejected. OOS, LM 73, Complete 7/2
R as well. First one this cycle. LM 66-70 and OOS so not surprised. Kinda glad I dodged the MMI haha
One more R here, complete in August. Good luck everyone still in the running!
TearsonmyMCAT
Full Member
Would be my 4th R.... but I'm not mad or nothin
Rejected as well. (Not surprised, OOS, LM 69) Just came here to check if others were in the same boat. 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Joining the rejection party! Good luck all!
WavyPotter
New Member
Got the R today as well. Good luck y'all!
Hofstra gave me the Dikembe Mutombo finger wave
cleanbench20
Full Member
big fat R but not too surprised or upset! good luck to everyone else!
labscience
Full Member
Are you allowed to take notes in this MMI?
ya but it doesn't help lol I didn't take notes at allAre you allowed to take notes in this MMI?
labscience
Full Member
ya but it doesn't help lol I didn't take notes at all
Haha this is my first MMI and I was picturing myself getting flustered/reading word-for-word if I had the option to take notes, so that's good to hear! Thanks 🙂
...Just means you still got a shot, yo!So those of us who didn't get rejected pre-II last week... what does this mean? Couldn't tell what happened in previous cycles after the big R wave
I interviewed in late October and they said they weren't sure when in December, just that it would be before the holidays started. Maybe someone who interviewed in November has more updated info?To reconfirm, first wave of post II decisions come in the first week of December right?
To reconfirm, first wave of post II decisions come in the first week of December right?
I interviewed in October and honestly don't remember them saying that decisions will be released the first week of December. Checking last year's thread, I found that decisions were first released on December 20th- really hoping it's the first week of December though...
D
deleted930295
Interviewed in September and I'm pretty sure they said mid-December at the earliest
HeadyTopperVermonter
New Member
I interviewed in October and honestly don't remember them saying that decisions will be released the first week of December. Checking last year's thread, I found that decisions were first released on December 20th- really hoping it's the first week of December though...
Came to the same conclusion... fat chance we hear anything anytime soon tho
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an MSTP II coming up, can anyone who interviewed MD/MSTP let me know on the gist and the overall feel (specifics are also welcome 🙂) of the interview process? Anything good to know beforehand etc. Also, anyone how chill Dr. Betty Diamond is?
Whenever decisions are supposed to be released, my HR is going to be through the roof this entire month hahaI interviewed in October and honestly don't remember them saying that decisions will be released the first week of December. Checking last year's thread, I found that decisions were first released on December 20th- really hoping it's the first week of December though...
zoodle_doodle
Full Member
Any post interview decisions yet?
I think the most specific time anyone has been told is "sometime in December, but before the holidays for sure". Last year, results seem to have been released on Wednesday, December 20th, so I'm not holding my breath for a decision just yet.Any post interview decisions yet?
That said, I'm incredibly excited about this school and the post-interview wait has been pure torture.
Congrats! Is it safe to say you interviewed at one of the earlier dates?Accepted just now!
Congrats! Did anything appear in your portal?Just accepted, interviewed in September.
D
deleted930295
Accepted, also interviewed in September! Got an email with attached document, portal updated as well
Congrats! Did anything appear in your portal?
Yea, the portal now has a new tab that's called "Offer" with the congratulating acceptance information
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted! Interview mid-late October!
My first acceptance!!! Interviewed in the 4th week of October.
Doctordoctor4321
New Member
What time did people receive acceptances? Did they release them all at once or does it seem like they are rolling them out? Holding out hope
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K