2018-2019 Midwestern University, with campuses in (Glendale, Arizona) AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just checked my portal and have the accepted checklist! Finally off the waitlist!:soexcited:
Congratulations!!!

Still riding that WL train at the moment. Makes be begin to worry what my chances are at this point.

Members don't see this ad.

Accepted off the waitlist today!! Good luck to everyone still on it!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Omg accepted!! They placed me on alternate list yesterday and accepted today, I'm guessing there is a fair amount of movement right now. They said alternate list means if there's a spot that opens up acceptance will be offered.
I called earlier today and was still on alternate list. I don’t think it’s any different than a waitlist. I think it was just a happy coincidence . Congratulations!

hey guys is there a facebook group or accepted DO students thread for class of 2023?

Take it for what its worth but the student app for midwestern currently shows 89 students on the app. Which means they were accepted and followed the app sign on, but I am sure there are more accepted considering the class should be 250?
No one used the app. We have an app?

Accepted! I interviewed 5/7, so if anyone else interviewed that late there is still hope!

Reactions: 3 users
Interviewed 5/6, accepted today via email

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to all accepted! Has anyone who was waitlisted back in oct/nov/dec heard back?

looking for room to share with female from July 2019 session- Glendale campus

Take it for what its worth but the student app for midwestern currently shows 89 students on the app. Which means they were accepted and followed the app sign on, but I am sure there are more accepted considering the class should be 250?

Wait do people really use the app? Should I download it then? I saw that it has like 2/5 stars on the App Store

Just received the call 20 minutes ago! There is still hope for the WL. Good luck to everyone.

I received the call an hour ago as well! Wishing everyone luck who is still waiting! :)

An update for anyone still holding out hope. I contacted admissions last week and was told that there has been minimal movement and that there are currently around 70 people still on the waitlist....

Just got accepted off the waitlist! Just wanted to let people know that are still on it.

Reactions: 2 users
Withdrew my seat today
I was called for a seat today but had to turn it down. It was hard for for me to do. Growing up in the area, I thought about going here since I was young. However, it seemed like the correct choice with all I’ve invested into my earlier acceptance.

Best of luck to you all!

I was called for a seat yesterday, but after careful consideration, had to turn it down today due a commitment made a month ago to attend another medical school. The decision was particularly difficult due to how impressed I was with AZCOM on my interview day.

Best wishes to everyone else!

Just accepted a seat today! Good luck to whoever is left on the waitlist- There is still hope!

**Admission / Apply | Midwestern University

Looks to be current, references to recent application year. You'll find the requirement under international applicants. I think they probably forgot to mention it because it's an international only requirement. Super annoying.

Yeah, I'm going to send them an email, currently unable to place phone calls (out of Canada). Let me know if you acquire via phone and get a response.

Edit: FYI their website setup is confusing but it is linked on the main page.
Hey, I'm a Canadian applicant, and I have an interview coming up at AZCOM. Would I be able to send you a PM?