Sep 12, 2018
The interview day was definitely one of the more unique ones. Everyone gets their own schedule and a map of temple campus. You have two interviews (the general consensus from my fellow interviewees was that both interviews were really chill.) Your day also consists of a writing activity but it was really easy. Basically a typical secondary prompt. You can have either interview or the writing activity first but everyone has the school tour and student lunch together. Whenever you’re not on the tour, an interview, or the writing activity, you get to lounge around in the admissions office with other interviewees which was a lot of fun because we all just ate snacks and made small talk. The school itself is also really impressive, and personally I dont think the area it’s in is a problem as there are guards everywhere and most people live off campus anyways (plus this is the patient population that needs the most help so I appreciate Temple for serving them.) You do need to go outside depending on where your interviews are but all the buildings are next to each other. Hope this helps and good luck future class of 2023 ;)
wow thanks that was super helpful and exactly the info i needed! mindreader! thanks again

Reactions: axs07 and SpeedaBoY
Jun 19, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
I don't know if it will hurt your application to ask or to try and switch now, but what I do know is you are allowed to switch campuses up until you actually start year 2. The only condition is you have to find someone who will trade spots with you. So if you want to stay at main campus, someone has to take your Bethlehem spot. Your year may be different, but so far this year there are more people trying to switch into the Bethlehem campus than out, and there has already been at least one person to switch campuses.
Thanks so much for your response! Are you a Temple student? I definitely want to attend main campus and don't want to hurt my application status thus I am going to interview at the St. Luke's campus and see if I can switch into the main campus conditional on the fact that I get an acceptance.

djsbaseball2014

2+ Year Member
Dec 29, 2014
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Anyone know if they are receptive to ITA emails?

djsbaseball2014

2+ Year Member
Dec 29, 2014
Status
Anybody else getting an error trying to login into the portal? Sent an ITA yesterday so idk if that is affecting anything

Jul 15, 2018
Just received an II for the St. Luke's (OOS, LizzyM 69)! Does anyone know how the St. Luke's program fares in terms of residency matching and resources when compared to the Philadelphia campus?

EDIT: I know most of the general details from the school's website, but I feel there's definitely more information to know!

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know about transferring MD applications into their post bac program? I’ve heard it can be done, but unfortunately my friend who did their post bac applied directly and wasn’t sure about their transfer policy. It’s been radio silence, complete 8/17 and in state, and I want to make sure I’m not missing any deadlines for their post bac.

Sep 17, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical

phillyapple

2+ Year Member
May 2, 2016
Status
Also wondering this. Complete since first week of August and haven't heard anything
A couple people at my interview in September were OOS (majority were IS though). Obviously not sure if they were complete in August though.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2018
What interview dates are they currently offering here?
About a week ago it looks like they were scheduling into mid-November. Sounds like it's pretty quick turnaround for getting an II and actually interviewing, which is good news because that means more IIs should be coming out!

Oct 17, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Dumb question, but if you’re interviewing at Bethlehem, is it possible to get accepted to the main campus if you don’t get accepted to Bethlehem, which has 30 seats per class?

Oct 17, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
At my interview, they said that students applying for the Bethlehem program aren’t considered for the Main Campus at all.
Do you happen to know what the post-II acceptance rate is for the Bethlehem campus, if any data on that is even available?

Reactions: scar5191