2018-2019 Temple University

Started by gyngyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know if it will hurt your application to ask or to try and switch now, but what I do know is you are allowed to switch campuses up until you actually start year 2. The only condition is you have to find someone who will trade spots with you. So if you want to stay at main campus, someone has to take your Bethlehem spot. Your year may be different, but so far this year there are more people trying to switch into the Bethlehem campus than out, and there has already been at least one person to switch campuses.
Thanks so much for your response! Are you a Temple student? I definitely want to attend main campus and don't want to hurt my application status thus I am going to interview at the St. Luke's campus and see if I can switch into the main campus conditional on the fact that I get an acceptance.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody else getting an error trying to login into the portal? Sent an ITA yesterday so idk if that is affecting anything
 
Just received an II for the St. Luke's (OOS, LizzyM 69)! Does anyone know how the St. Luke's program fares in terms of residency matching and resources when compared to the Philadelphia campus?

EDIT: I know most of the general details from the school's website, but I feel there's definitely more information to know!
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know about transferring MD applications into their post bac program? I’ve heard it can be done, but unfortunately my friend who did their post bac applied directly and wasn’t sure about their transfer policy. It’s been radio silence, complete 8/17 and in state, and I want to make sure I’m not missing any deadlines for their post bac.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dumb question, but if you’re interviewing at Bethlehem, is it possible to get accepted to the main campus if you don’t get accepted to Bethlehem, which has 30 seats per class?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad