2018-2019 Temple University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know how the turnaround is for interviewing at the St. Luke's campus?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if St Lukes is even still sending out interview invites lol

Does anyone know if St Lukes is even still sending out interview invites lol

I got my II about 3 weeks ago and there were only spots in December listed. St Luke’s interviews til March so I’m assuming that there are still some IIs to be sent, but then again I have no idea if they send all their IIs out at once. I’d check last years thread for details

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Reactions: 1 user
I got my II about 3 weeks ago and there were only spots in December listed. St Luke’s interviews til March so I’m assuming that there are still some IIs to be sent, but then again I have no idea if they send all their IIs out at once. I’d check last years thread for details

Sent from my iPhone using SDN
may i know when you were complete? I might have been skipped over or silently rejected lol

hey guys hope everyone's doing well just checking in to say that i'm still refreshing the portal every .5 seconds. god bless

Reactions: 14 users
Accepted!! My portal was updated when I checked this morning! It says "Your application has been accepted" and has information on the next steps and paying the tuition deposit!

Reactions: 6 users
ACCEPTED! I loved this school so much! Just checked the TU portal

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just checked my portal and nothing’s changed...hoping this means they didn’t update all the accepted portals at once

ACCEPTED Too!!!! OOS URM

Reactions: 6 users
My portal says accepted but haven’t gotten an email yet

URM 10/30

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
no change says “complete ready for review” we had a good run boys. Time to burn some calories and compulsively walk to my mailbox

accepted! email & change in portal

Accepted!!

Anyone knows if acceptances are made at once or scattered? No change in TU portal here as well

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone knows if acceptances are made at once or scattered? No change in TU portal here as well

I second this question. I interviewed late october and don't see any change in the portal. There are some people who posted that they were accepted around 7 am, just wondering if people noticed a change from "ready for review" to accepted after that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Does Temple provide an under review status? I've been complete since 7/27.

Anyone already accepted defeat? It seems as though the acceptances came out all at once this morning.

if i interviewed on 11/14, is there a chance i'd be hearing back in this first wave? has anyone from this date or later heard back this morning?

Reactions: 1 users
if i interviewed on 11/14, is there a chance i'd be hearing back in this first wave? has anyone from this date or later heard back this morning?

Interviewed the same week, haven't heard anything yet, hoping we didn't get reviewed and can get an acceptance coming in February

Interviewed the same week, haven't heard anything yet, hoping we didn't get reviewed and can get an acceptance coming in February

Did they tell you at your interview date that the next wave is February?

I interviewed 11/8 and while one person from that day said they heard I'm really praying they haven't reviewed all of us yet

I interviewed 10/10 and no change on the portal... They said they were sending decisions by mail in the first week of December. Do you think there's still hope?

I interviewed on 9/13. Has anyone heard back that interviewed my date? My portal still has no change...