2018-2019 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Middletown Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Warning don't live in the dorms! I regret it, the air quality sucks, showers are moldy, wifi is weak, and the "kitchen" is always a mess.

Cheaper off campus housing options near the school Housing & Buying/Selling - TouroCOM Middletown

So did you end up moving off campus?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys. late to the party here. but I just got accepted a few days ago. I interviewed on Nov11. I actually did not like the feel of the school as much as most people. I want to say it was due to other factors maybe, but i thought the building was sort of dirty and i was no impressed at all with the demo lecture recording they showed us... someone please counter this for me. It seems like a good school but i just couldnt get past the dark and gloomy halls and staircases we went through during interview day. the staff was GREAT but the place just seemed gloomy to me. in need of renovation.

any thoughts?
thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
i thought the building was sort of dirty... It seems like a good school but i just couldnt get past the dark and gloomy halls and staircases we went through during interview day... the place just seemed gloomy to me. in need of renovation.

agreed, the building is old and dorms suck, live off campus and you will be fine

Find off campus housing here: Housing & Buying/Selling - TouroCOM Middletown

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know the drug test policy? I recently went on a trip to Colorado with my friends and I'm a little worried...

I was recently accepted earlier this year but I haven't heard anything about a drug test. Was wondering if any of you guys who were accepted last year knew anything?

Does anyone know the drug test policy? I recently went on a trip to Colorado with my friends and I'm a little worried...

I was recently accepted earlier this year but I haven't heard anything about a drug test. Was wondering if any of you guys who were accepted last year knew anything?

Lol "recent trip to Colorado" as if you didn't smoke before... XD. You don't get drug tested till second year.

I’m a second year and I did not have a drug test to matriculate. As far as I know you just need to have one at the end of April in year 2. Hopefully that Colorado kush will be our of your system by them.