You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2018-2019 Tufts University
Started by gyngyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I withdrew as well, good luck to those still waiting to hear!Made the very difficult decision to withdraw from Tufts. I hope it goes to one of you!!
bostonstrong95
Full Member
@so_it_goes are you IS or OOS if you don't mind me asking?I withdrew as well, good luck to those still waiting to hear!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS@so_it_goes are you IS or OOS if you don't mind me asking?
Soooooo many withdrawals
Wait actually ha?
bostonstrong95
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything today yet?
PSA for all my waitlisted comrades, I called admissions and was told that the CTE deadline in early July would likely be the start of movement. They said they've filled a few spots intermittently, but are waiting for the big CTE date.
Called myself this week and they gave me nothing lol. When you called, they said that they expect a lot of movement first week of July? Or was it more if anything at all comes it’ll be around CTE deadline?
bostonstrong95
Full Member
I called this week and they told me they made some calls on Wednesday this week but expect to see more movement still in the future.Called myself this week and they gave me nothing lol. When you called, they said that they expect a lot of movement first week of July? Or was it more if anything at all comes it’ll be around CTE deadline?
bostonstrong95
Full Member
It’s been pretty quiet- any updates for the WL? Has anyone gotten any useful information by calling or has anyone been called off recently?
Does anyone know whether the total applications received reported in the MSAR referes to primary applications received or to complete applications ? (primary+ secondary)
Only sitting on waitlists here hahaAnyone from the Tufts Masters in biomedical science program get in the cycle?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bostonstrong95
Full Member
Admissions told me that the waitlist would most likely not move now unless someone drops last minute since their class is fullhas anyone gotten any valuable info from admissions? are we thinking this cycle is over?
ravioliisgreat
New Member
I know Tufts med says that it is P/F but does it have internal rankings that it sends to residencies/uses for AOA?
Does Tufts use NBME-based exams during its preclinical years?
Does Tufts use NBME-based exams during its preclinical years?
GG y'all it's been a long wait
No pre-matriculation drug test. You'll have to send in formal transcripts in the spring, but they will walk you through the process!Question for matriculants, what tasks are required for the post-acceptance process? Do we have to send in formal transcripts and dean certificates from undergrad? Is there a deposit required and if so, how much and what is the deadline after notified of acceptance? Also, is there a pre-matriculation drug test?
Transfer Possibility?
Hey! I’m hoping that some current Tufts students might still be following this. I am a second year at an allopathic school in NY and I would love to transfer to Tufts to be with my fiancée.
I have emailed the Admissions office and am waiting to hear back if there will be any spots open. I figured I might ask here if you know of any 2nd years taking a year out for research or a leave of absence next fall? I’m still holding hope! Haha
Or if you know any students who were able to transfer to Tufts after 2nd year, that would be great to hear too.
Thanks!! 🙂
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Hey! I’m hoping that some current Tufts students might still be following this. I am a second year at an allopathic school in NY and I would love to transfer to Tufts to be with my fiancée.
I have emailed the Admissions office and am waiting to hear back if there will be any spots open. I figured I might ask here if you know of any 2nd years taking a year out for research or a leave of absence next fall? I’m still holding hope! Haha
Or if you know any students who were able to transfer to Tufts after 2nd year, that would be great to hear too.
Thanks!! 🙂
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
bdanginator
Full Member
No pre-matriculation drug test. You'll have to send in formal transcripts in the spring, but they will walk you through the process!
Can we just send in formal transcripts by just ordering transcripts online from our undergrad? Or do we have to email our undergrad for Deans certificate and formal transcripts to be sent?
I believe that ordering transcripts online should be sufficient!Can we just send in formal transcripts by just ordering transcripts online from our undergrad? Or do we have to email our undergrad for Deans certificate and formal transcripts to be sent?
D
deleted964324
cambridge (central, kendall, davis)Accepted into class of 2024! Does anyone have recommendations for neighborhoods to live in that are
1. less expensive than right downtown
2. Not too shady / dangerous
3. Near a metro line in
Thanks
jamaica plain
somerville (porter)
southie(kinda)
ink block if there's anything cheap
south end if you can find a deal and are in the nicer part
Accepted into class of 2024! Does anyone have recommendations for neighborhoods to live in that are
1. less expensive than right downtown
2. Not too shady / dangerous
3. Near a metro line in
Thanks
Medford is pretty dank. Quiet, doesn't get clogged during weekday rush hr, and orange line to it is 92% reliable.
Would recommend~
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K