You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2018-2019 UCLA PRIME
Started by gyngyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yod84w5doyf
Full Member
Anyone heard back yet? Last year's thread showed people getting passed on to dgsom already by mid march...
Nope :/ It looks like they’re running late this year. On the UCLA thread it appears there were some administrative issues, so it’s possible that is also holding these decisions up!Anyone heard back yet? Last year's thread showed people getting passed on to dgsom already by mid march...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the info! In case people are interested in reading more about that, the link is here. I'm kind of surprised that no one on this thread received any news yet, but I'm rooting for you all 🙂 Fingers crossed for waitlist or other good news coming soon 👍Yup, can confirm they did indeed do so! Extrapolating from AAMC regulations, they had to communicate an equal # acceptances per seats available in their class by today, so 14 offers went out for prime-westwood and 4 for prime-drew.
Yod84w5doyf
Full Member
Yup, can confirm they did indeed do so! Extrapolating from AAMC regulations, they had to communicate an equal # acceptances per seats available in their class by today, so 14 offers went out for prime-westwood and 4 for prime-drew.
Thank you for the info....this at least lets me know where I most likely stand.
Yod84w5doyf
Full Member
Thanks for the info! In case people are interested in reading more about that, the link is here. I'm kind of surprised that no one on this thread received any news yet, but I'm rooting for you all 🙂 Fingers crossed for waitlist or other good news coming soon 👍
It seems to be the same on the last two UCLA PRIME threads as well. :/
I received the call on Friday, and while I'm beyond thrilled, I'm still thinking through my options. Rooting for all of you! It's been a long journey.
Yod84w5doyf
Full Member
I received the call on Friday, and while I'm beyond thrilled, I'm still thinking through my options. Rooting for all of you! It's been a long journey.
Congratulations!!!!! 🙂
Congratulations! Definitely has been a long journey. I assume they likely offered all the seats on Friday but still hoping for some movement.I received the call on Friday, and while I'm beyond thrilled, I'm still thinking through my options. Rooting for all of you! It's been a long journey.
Waitlisted
Congrats! You're still in the running as some rejections have gone out already.
I hope so! Thanks!Congrats! You're still in the running as some rejections have gone out already.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alternate listed as well! Received the email to check the portal this morning (3/19).
For those placed on alternate list, did you have to reply accepting the waitlist or was the email simply to check portal which stated you were placed on the alternate list?
The email was simply to check the portal. On the portal we were required to indicate whether we accepted or declined.For those placed on alternate list, did you have to reply accepting the waitlist or was the email simply to check portal which stated you were placed on the alternate list?