2023-2024 UCLA (Geffen)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we think this week is just top and then next week regular WL? Or maybe Thursday? 🙏
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I hope this is okay to post here, please remove if not.

But got the A for ucla yesterday! (WOOO i was so shocked/ excited that I hung up on Travis when he called haha). I was wondering if any lurking medical student would be willing to give a quick tour of the med campus?

I have never seen the med school in person and the whole school is so big [emoji3064] I just know I’ll get lost. If that’s possible, please let me know! I’ll happily compensate with a coffee gift card for taking time out of your day!! [emoji3590]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad