2018-2019 University of Arizona - Tucson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got interview waitlisted :/ What exactly does that mean?

Reactions: 5 users
Just got that email as well. It just means that in the future they may pull you in for an interview. So you could be competitive but just not competitive for an interview currently.

Reactions: 2 users

Got an interview waitlist email as well :( hopefully we'll hear positively soon!

EDIT:
OOS, no AZ ties
Stats: 506, 3.48 cGPA

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Just got that email as well. It just means that in the future they may pull you in for an interview. So you could be competitive but just not competitive for an interview currently.

We're all in the same boat :(

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Same waitlist email but I'm OOS. I wonder if they have already send any rejections

The interview tracker on their website says that only 12 in state and 8 oos II have been sent. I take this to mean that it really is just a first pass through and they are only inviting the very best right now, and that it doesn't mean that we are completely screwed just yet.

510 3.78, In state FYI.

If you guys log into the portal does it list your letters of rec in there?

Interview Waitlist too. OOS

IS, 521 and 3.99. Was waitlisted

Okay, there’s got to be something going on. Those are crazy good stats.
I think they just sent this email to everyone except the select few who got interviews already. Do not see anyone getting rejections!

OOS Interview Waitlisted. Bummer I really like this school, hopefully I'll get the chance to interview here later in the cycle.

I think they just sent this email to everyone except the select few who got interviews already. Do not see anyone getting rejections!
Idk I still havent heard anything either way but maybe since the others were complete earlier than me?

Those of you that received interviews or were waitlisted for one when were you complete? I have been complete since 7/13 and haven’t heard anything

Interview waitlist. Complete 7/6. IS. LM ~67

Everything is working correctly as of a few hours ago. Please try and submit now, if you haven't done so already.
@UAZ COM-T Admissions On the UAZ COM-T website, it said "To earn a secondary application, you must have a 3.0 overall GPA, 3.0 BCPM GPA and at least a 498 MCAT."

If we satisfy two of the requirements and is very close to another one, is it worth to apply? Or will we still get rejected pre-secondary?

@UAZ COM-T Admissions On the UAZ COM-T website, it said "To earn a secondary application, you must have a 3.0 overall GPA, 3.0 BCPM GPA and at least a 498 MCAT."

If we satisfy two of the requirements and is very close to another one, is it worth to apply? Or will we still get rejected pre-secondary?

You MUST satisfy all 3 to earn a secondary.

Does the interview waitlist move at all/is there a way to figure out your position on the waitlist?

Interview Waitlist email today
Complete 7/9
LM 69-70 OOS

Does the interview waitlist move at all/is there a way to figure out your position on the waitlist?
FWIW, my friend recieved an interview waitlist last week on August 1st, and today he got an II (August 6th). He's IS, but idk when he was initially complete.

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
II wait list. Does anyone have any information on what days interviews are held? weekdays/weekends/varied?

II Waitlist —> II today!! There is hope my dudes

Reactions: 6 users