You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Arizona - Tucson
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How many people interviewed in October and have heard nothing lol
And December lol
interviewed in September and havent heard :/How many people interviewed in October and have heard nothing lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
same here lmao, feels badinterviewed in September and havent heard :/
PhantomHive7
Full Member
It is Friday my dudes
Last year, today was the day they did post-ii Rs,Ws, and As…[emoji88]
Were they all released at the same time last year or throughout the day?
JUST GOT THE CALL!!! A!!!
Congrats!! Would you mind telling us your stats
Thank you!!!! 3.6gpa 508mcat OOS 🙂Congrats!! Would you mind telling us your stats
Wayyy back in SeptemberCongrats! When did u interview?
Do they only call in the morning?
I believe so. I got accepted to P-MAP, but they called me in the morning to tell meDo they only call in the morning?
PhantomHive7
Full Member
feeling unwell lol
The worst part is the radio silence for months
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PhantomHive7
Full Member
Are you instate?No other acceptances yet? Any IS acceptance?
Yes, I'm instate. You?Are you instate?
PhantomHive7
Full Member
Sameee, where you living right now?Yes, I'm instate. You?
Oh great!! I live in Tempe. How about you?Sameee, where you living right now?
PhantomHive7
Full Member
Phoenix, central and Indian school! We’re not too far from each otherOh great!! I live in Tempe. How about you?
Oh, that's nice! Yes, it's not really far. I have been there. When did you interview here?Phoenix, central and Indian school! We’re not too far from each other
Last edited:
PhantomHive7
Full Member
Looks like we made it to the one year markHas anyone been rejected post-interview yet?
hopefullyDrD
Full Member
No post interview updates here either - interviewed in September
chochipcookies
New Member
A call yesterday (Friday morning) at 9 am PST. Interviewed sept. Oos
A call yesterday! IIS, interviewed early November!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How many rounds of acceptances have they done? Wondering if the one on Friday was the last one. They said 6 rounds
They state there are "about 6 rounds", twice a month beginning in November. So there is no exact way to tell when it's over.How many rounds of acceptances have they done? Wondering if the one on Friday was the last one. They said 6 rounds
Unfortunately I don't think there will be much movement going on tomorrow at any school given that it's match dayAnyone know if there are any more As to drop, and if not when can we expect WLs and Rs? tomorrow?
It is Friday...
random_username
Full Member
Since they did a round last Friday I'm thinking next Friday
greggtheegg
New Member
Do we think tomorrow will be the day for WLs/Rs?
Seems like it 🙁 praying for a WL at this pointDo we think tomorrow will be the day for WLs/Rs?
Anything?
Guys, breathe. Im freaked out too, but we gotta keep our neuroticism low
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hopefullyDrD
Full Member
SamePost II R 🙁
Post II R, interviewed 9/30.
+1 IS, interviewed 09/23Post II R, interviewed 9/30.