2022-2023 Arizona - Tucson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
last year I got my post-ii R on 3/11 so it's possible that next friday is final decision day. The year prior to that, final decisions were 4/6/21

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
How many people interviewed in October and have heard nothing lol

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Last year, today was the day they did post-ii Rs,Ws, and As…💀

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
No other acceptances yet? Any IS acceptance?

Reactions: 1 user
Phoenix, central and Indian school! We’re not too far from each other
Oh, that's nice! Yes, it's not really far. I have been there. When did you interview here?

Last edited:
No one heard anything else today? either WL or R or anything?? the post-II silence since september is about to be my villain origin story :,) please put me out of my misery

Got nothing either. No call for acceptance, no email for waitlist/rejection. The silence is killing me. I guess we have to wait until next week

How many rounds of acceptances have they done? Wondering if the one on Friday was the last one. They said 6 rounds

Anyone know if there are any more As to drop, and if not when can we expect WLs and Rs? tomorrow?

Anyone know if there are any more As to drop, and if not when can we expect WLs and Rs? tomorrow?
Unfortunately I don't think there will be much movement going on tomorrow at any school given that it's match day

Not yet but I feel like we should hear something today

Guys, breathe. Im freaked out too, but we gotta keep our neuroticism low

Reactions: 1 user
Me trying to keep my neuroticism low

Attachments

• n08A8NO.jpg
    n08A8NO.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users