2018-2019 University of Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ACCEPTED!!!! Interviewed 10/5, OOS!!!!!! SO EXCITED

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
RECEIVED THE ACCEPTANCE CALL!!!!

Interviewed on 10/19! OOS. First post on SDN~

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
GOT THE CALL!!!!! CU was my top pick school, soooo I couldn't be happier!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 users
GOT THE CALL!!!!! IS, interviewed 10/19. CU was my top pick school, soooo I couldn't be happier!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!! Looks like they’ve moved past 10/5 without me :/ nevertheless congrats to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Would they be sending waitlist/rejection emails today as well?

Congrats to all the acceptances today but to be honest this thread is depressing..... Seems there are still a lot of qualified in state applicants that have not heard anything from this school for months..... Seems ridiculous in my opinion

Reactions: 6 users
Anybody from previous interview days who didn’t get accepted get any status update as to whether they are waitlisted or not?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody from previous interview days who didn’t get accepted get any status update as to whether they are waitlisted or not?

It took a month for me to get a status update after initial acceptances were sent. Hang in there!

I just got the call! Interviewed 10/19!

I really love this school, and am feeling so excited and grateful. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

Reactions: 3 users
Were there interview days on the 26th of October and 2nd of November?

Do they only call on mondays ?
Answering a question with a question... bold... and flirty ;)

I was genuinely asking since they jumped from 10/5 to 10/19? So, I assume there were no interviews held on 10/12

Admissions Tracker Updated - still no acceptance number:
Updated Nov. 19, 2018
  • Primary Applications: 8,666
  • Secondary Applications: 5,210
  • Interviews: 358
  • Interview Invitations: 472

Reactions: 2 users
Admissions Tracker Updated - still no acceptance number:
Updated Nov. 19, 2018
  • Primary Applications: 8,666
  • Secondary Applications: 5,210
  • Interviews: 358
  • Interview Invitations: 472

May be wrong here, but didn’t someone say they expect to send out ~600 IIs this cycle? If so, that 472 is not making me feel great

II just now, so excited!!! Complete 9/29, OOS, LM 70-71. First dates available in January.

Last edited:

I was genuinely asking since they jumped from 10/5 to 10/19? So, I assume there were no interviews held on 10/12
I think they interview every other Friday and meet on the other Friday to discuss applicants

Has anyone that received the "still under review" email on 10/25 received an II?

Sorry by mistake posted my message as reply

ACCEPTED yesterday! OOS interviewed 10/19, got a missed call yesterday afternoon (now playing phone tag) and an email a few hours after - still in shock, so excited!!

Just received a rejection email, interviewed 10/19.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Interviewed 10/5 and just received the alternate list email. Any difference to wait list and alternate list? Also anyone know how fluid the alternate list is?? Also congrats to all those accepted!

Interviewed 10/5 and just received the alternate list email. Any difference to wait list and alternate list? Also anyone know how fluid the alternate list is?? Also congrats to all those accepted!

Received this as well. I don’t think there’s a difference but idk. Would like to know more about movement on this list as well!

Axed
Interview: 10/5

Does anybody know the chances of getting off of Colorado's waitlist? Also, does anybody know how they make decisions on who to pull off the waitlist if it is "unranked"? Thanks in advance and congrats to all of those already accepted!

Reactions: 1 users
Does Colorado do silent rejections pre-II? Has anyone gotten any pre-II rejections?

Got the call from Dr. Z a couple of days ago as well! Skooooooooo

Reactions: 5 users
Does Colorado do silent rejections pre-II? Has anyone gotten any pre-II rejections?
At this point I believe this is the case. There are only around 100 IIs left to be sent out, so there is no way that thousands of applicants are still under review. More likely, some (the majority) have already been rejected, just not notified, which makes me very, very sad. At least a thank you, but no thank you email would be nice, so we can start the healing process :(

Are updates accepted here? For some reason I thought I saw that they are not but want to make sure.

Does anybody know the chances of getting off of Colorado's waitlist? Also, does anybody know how they make decisions on who to pull off the waitlist if it is "unranked"? Thanks in advance and congrats to all of those already accepted!
Emailed them, they will be doing that three-tiered waitlist as in previous years. We should get an email of which tier in a couple of months is what I was told.

Emailed them, they will be doing that three-tiered waitlist as in previous years. We should get an email of which tier in a couple of months is what I was told.
You'll always be first tier to me

Reactions: 4 users
May be wrong here, but didn’t someone say they expect to send out ~600 IIs this cycle? If so, that 472 is not making me feel great

The goal is to have 660 people interview this year I believe.

Super sad that I still haven't gotten an interview invite as this is my dream school. LM score 74. Two OOS invites. Completed here 8/24. Anyone know how seriously they look at CASPER? What are the chances at this point? Also, I have a good friend who is also instate with great scores but still hasn't heard anything back from this school but has received multiple OOS invites.

Last edited: