2018-2019 University of Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations to all those who have been accepted and best of luck to those still waiting, I feel your pain!

I am an MS4 and wanted to drop in to answer any questions you may have. I have overwhelmingly had a positive experience at CU but will give honest, no nonsense answers and as such prefer PMs. I have little knowledge of this specific application cycle, however.

Cheers!
Thanks for offering to answer questions! I tried to PM you, but no luck... does your account allow you to receive messages from members you don't follow? Thanks again!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey peeps, for anybody tracking this stuff: just received an II by email. OOS, low GPA/high MCAT, complete near the end of August.
Earliest available date is at the end of January. I forgot to check how many future ones were available later than that before I scheduled, though, sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
II this morning. One in late Jan and two in mid-Feb are available. Looks like that's all for now.

Declined offer due to other acceptances. Hopefully another worthy candidate on this forum will get that offer in the near future!

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
CU needs to hurry and send my boi an interview. Out here trippin

Reactions: 1 users
for the november interviewees, does anyone know when we should be hearing back? hopefully before christmas but i'm not holding my breath!

Reactions: 1 user
Long-time lurker and I know this is my first post, but just got that acceptance call from Dr. Z!!!
Interviewed 11/9. OOS. So stoked and hoping you all hear good news soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Oh whoa, there's a chance we'll get As (or :( Rs) this week! Hold out hope November crew. We got dis.

Members don't see this ad :)
for how long will they be sending out phone calls? if not today, then should we assume it's bad news on the portal in the coming week?

Good friend of mine who interviewed 11/16 got the A call today

I was also accepted yesterday, interviewed 11/16. OOS. GPA 3.94 MCAT 513.
anyone know if there is a facebook group yet?

Reactions: 6 users
Any instate acceptances from University of colorado??

Any word on more II recently?

Reactions: 2 users
II this morning. LizzyM 71.5 OOS.
Application wasn't complete until November 14th.
They also still only have those same three dates available (1/25, 2/8, 2/22)

Reactions: 3 users
Just got the R today and I’m heartbroken. :( IS, interviewed 11/16. Good luck to everyone else I might have met that day! I have so much hope for you guys!

Alternate list yesterday - early nov interview

Any Colorado students here manage the facebook group for accepted students for class of 2023? Just trying to get my request approved.

Really holding out hope for an II here. Not sure where they're at with IIs tho...

Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone know what days they usually do interviews?

Edit: never mind, I figured out it's friday's

Last edited:
I want a II please. Still possible??

Still in a holding pattern with 18 schools, (MD=27, Sec=24, II=0, R=9, R/Pre-II=3, MCAT=513).
Would like to know the status of programs:
Still offering II?
How many offers / acceptances?
Range of offers / acceptances (stats)?
Any help or insight would be great.

Still in a holding pattern with 18 schools, (MD=27, Sec=24, II=0, R=9, R/Pre-II=3, MCAT=513).
Would like to know the status of programs:
Still offering II?
How many offers / acceptances?
Range of offers / acceptances (stats)?
Any help or insight would be great.
They have an admissions tracker on their website, but unfortunately it hasn’t been updated for a month and a half, so this may or may not actually be that helpful...
E6A33EE7-B268-44BD-889B-8AA0377B29F8.jpeg

II today! You guys, there is hope still in this world. 1 date in Jan, 2 dates in Feb, should've looked into March for y'all but I was too excited so I forgot. IIs are coming your way~
LM 75, OOS with state family ties, ORM, complete late September

Reactions: 9 users
II today! You guys, there is hope still in this world. 1 date in Jan, 2 dates in Feb, should've looked into March for y'all but I was too excited so I forgot. IIs are coming your way~
LM 75, OOS with state family ties, ORM, complete late September
nooooooooooooooooooooo.
yessssssssssssssssssssss.
Happy for you! Kill it! Hope I get one soon!

Just got my II today! (my first one!!!), App complete 11/4 OOS
I had basically given up on this cycle so I'm shook

Reactions: 10 users
Congrats to the recent interview invitees! I interviewed 12/7 and this might be cliche, but just be yourself! Actively listen to your fellow applicants in the group settings, offer your own thoughts and opinions on matters, and you'll be fine!

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to the recent interview invitees! I interviewed 12/7 and this might be cliche, but just be yourself! Actively listen to your fellow applicants in the group settings, offer your own thoughts and opinions on matters, and you'll be fine!
I interviewed 12/7 also. Do you know when we are supposed to hear back?

I interviewed 12/7 also. Do you know when we are supposed to hear back?

They said 6-8 weeks, so I would assume probably the end of January or possibly the start of next month.