2019-2020 Baylor

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I believe they are done. I got an II in October for the Jan 17th date. Seems like for the last 3 interview dates they sent out IIs once per month for the last 3 months--October, Nov, December. Now any II's sent out are for cancellations if they do that.
 
The II email should have a list of links you can click on - here is the one for the agenda:

I appreciated the later start since most schools seem to all begin much earlier!

Thank you so much! Idk why my eyes didn't catch the top bar with links to the agenda. Probably because it was grey :/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they take updates? If so how do I submit one?

I think they do. I sent one pre-II. Write a normal signed letter and save it as a pdf. Email this letter to Bcm admissions and rewrite the letter in the body of the email and say I have also attached a signed letter as a pdf. Some schools care about having a separate pdf and some are fine with an email. Safe to just send both in one email.
 
Has anyone who interviewed heard from the MSTP yet? I recall them saying that they would do a small batch of acceptances in Dec/Jan so was just wondering if that happened already
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+ <insert number here>
1579628231852.png

 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we have any idea how far into their allotment of Acceptances have been sent so far?
entirely an anecdote with literally no attempt to quantify the acceptances posted in this thread.

it seems like ~70% of the current baylor class was accepted in Feb/Mar/Apr. Chances are they still have a lot of acceptances to hand out in the coming months.
 
Last edited: