2019-2020 Charles R Drew @ UCLA

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard from admissions recently? They still haven’t confirmed my withdrawal, so there’s no way to know if I’m in compliance.
Nope. Weren't we all supposed to hear by June according to a previous poster? I assume the class is full, but seriously, extremely unprofessional to not answer email or calls.
 
extremely unprofessional to not answer email or calls.
I couldn’t agree more. I’ve called and emailed multiple times over the past few months, no reply. I’m beginning to wonder if there’s even anyone monitoring the medadmissions email account.
 
Agree. At least Monica and most of my interviewers were very nice to me. It was nice journeying with you all the past year. Hope you all receive a great education at whatever school you're going to.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I couldn’t agree more. I’ve called and emailed multiple times over the past few months, no reply. I’m beginning to wonder if there’s even anyone monitoring the medadmissions email account.
lol literally the last email I've received from them was back in October or November for the interview invite. Smh. Was thinking about sending one last email so I can have closure and begin planning my next steps. But part of me is like "what's the point" 🙄
 
lol literally the last email I've received from them was back in October or November for the interview invite. Smh. Was thinking about sending one last email so I can have closure and begin planning my next steps. But part of me is like "what's the point" 🙄
I feel you lol, could be worth a try though!
 
Could someone who applied and was accepted to Charles R Drew program this year PM me? I'd like some information on how to apply to this specific program, for pre-meds I talk to. It doesn't seem to show up on AMCAS as a separate program, so would one have to contact the program admissions department directly by email to get things rolling? And submit an application to UCLA Geffen? Thanks for advice if you have time.
Wysdoc (Mostly a Texas schools advisor on SDN)
 
Could someone who applied and was accepted to Charles R Drew program this year PM me? I'd like some information on how to apply to this specific program, for pre-meds I talk to. It doesn't seem to show up on AMCAS as a separate program, so would one have to contact the program admissions department directly by email to get things rolling? And submit an application to UCLA Geffen? Thanks for advice if you have time.
Wysdoc (Mostly a Texas schools advisor on SDN)
I pm’d you. It shows up on AMCAS as “UCLA/Drew Medical Education Program”
 
Finally heard back today! They send me that R.................. 1-month after I had already withdrawn from their program lol.
 
Finally heard back today! They send me that R.................. 1-month after I had already withdrawn from their program lol.
Lmao +1, withdrew yesterday because I had to CTE at another school. Got the R this morning. Drew over here trying to hit us with the reverse uno card 🤣