2019-2020 Meharry

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an interview invite from Meharry. I just wanted to let people know since they have been asking about interviews.
Did you receive an email from admissions prior to II saying that your app is still being considered? Or you never got any prior emails from admissions?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
theres no way to access our application right? this is all i have access too lmao
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 4.08.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 4.08.39 PM.png
    152.3 KB · Views: 270
Does anyone have a best guess of a recent match rate/Step 1 pass? I could only find 88% from 2015 on the quick facts page. As most of us start transitioning to the "decision" stage of this process, I'm curious about outcome data. I'm finding surprising similarities between these figures and other domestic/international programs.
 
Last edited:
Does anyone have a best guess of a recent match rate/Step 1 pass? I could only find 88% from 2015 on the quick facts page. As most of start transitioning to the "decision" stage of this process, I'm curious about outcome data. I'm finding surprising similarities between these figures and other domestic/international programs.
I too am interested in that data. A current student that's in this thread alleges they hide it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I too am interested in that data. A current student that's in this thread alleges they hide it.
Well whether they hide it or just don't volunteer it, I think every school has their own math to come up with the answer. Problem is: few programs show their work. Match v. SOAP? Specialty choice? PGY1 v. PGY2? Positions found outside NRMP? Plus, I'm sure most schools will have some number of students who will require remediation also skewing data.
 
Well whether they hide it or just don't volunteer it, I think every school has their own math to come up with the answer. Problem is: few programs show their work. Match v. SOAP? Specialty choice? PGY1 v. PGY2? Positions found outside NRMP? Plus, I'm sure most schools will have some number of students who will require remediation also skewing data.
That part.