2019-2020 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
New to this forum. Does anyone know approximately how many applicants get put on the wait-list vs. how many are accepted?

To clarify: Of all the applicants who get put on the wait-list, approximately how many each year get accepted off the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

To clarify: Of all the applicants who get put on the wait-list, approximately how many each year get accepted off the waitlist?

That'll give you an idea. First year classes seat around 135-140, so around twice that amount are accepted and probably at least equal to class size are waitlisted I imagine, but I don't know the numbers specifically.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted off the waitlist today. Interview 2/28
Good Luck Everyone.

Reactions: 4 users
Still waiting - anyone have updated GroupMe or FB numbers?
Facebook group number didn’t change much. I saw the number go down on Thursday but idk if it was a current accepted student that left. I’m thinking there are no more spots left here but then again I saw people posting acceptance for main Philly campus thread. So idk how accurate I am with spots here. Just my assumption :( I hope there are some spots still left for us.

Facebook group number didn’t change much. I saw the number go down on Thursday but idk if it was a current accepted student that left. I’m thinking there are no more spots left here but then again I saw people posting acceptance for main Philly campus thread. So idk how accurate I am with spots here. Just my assumption :( I hope there are some spots still left for us.
Thank you and I’m hoping so too!

Facebook group number just increased to two digits. Not sure on groupme. Any updates you guys that are still on waitlist?

Hi everyone,

I was just curious as to what everyones lizzy m score that is on the

1. Waitlist
2. Accepted List

Hi everyone,

I was just curious as to what everyones lizzy m score that is on the

1. Waitlist
2. Accepted List

Accepted

Interview: September
Lizzy M Score: 64.10 (505 3.61gpa)
Lots of volunteer (medical & non med) / fair amount of research
Not URM
In state

Side note: I dont believe lizzy M is a good indicator at all. Especially for DO schools that dont look strictly at numbers. I think main reason i got in was because of how i was able to present my otherwise average experiences as amazing and inspiring to me. Good luck to all of you.

Side note 2: Orientation starts on Aug 10th so its reasonable to believe that the classlist is confirmed.

Thank you, I am a current applicant. Best regards.

Did you guys get a rejection email post waitlist? like when they filled the class?