2021-2022 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator when the secondary prompt is posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview Feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck everyone applying this cycle!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received secondaries?
With regards to PCOM-Georgia, the secondary is part of your primary AACOMAS application. The set of questions they ask you is part of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Apologies if I am posting in the wrong place, but I wanted to ask if anyone had any knowledge or experience with neurology rotations at PCOM GA?

Reactions: 1 user
Apologies if I am posting in the wrong place, but I wanted to ask if anyone had any knowledge or experience with neurology rotations at PCOM GA?
In third year, you have both an elective and IM selective in which you could potentially do neurology.

In third year, you have both an elective and IM selective in which you could potentially do neurology.
Thanks Dr. Itor!

Is any student able to sign up for it, or is there a competition for spots or anything like that?

Thanks Dr. Itor!

Is any student able to sign up for it, or is there a competition for spots or anything like that?
Depends if you go through the school or set one up yourself. If you use the school list and they have neurology available, then it is first come first serve, if you set it up yourself and it's allowed, then you would be good. For the record, in 3rd year you can only set up potential electives and selectives, but not any of the core rotations.

I have not received the email to pay for the "secondary" as of yet

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have any insight into when secondary fees will be sent? I went to an info session a couple months ago and first years were talking about interviewing early September

Anyone have any insight into when secondary fees will be sent? I went to an info session a couple months ago and first years were talking about interviewing early September
I emailed them a week or two ago bc I was worried that maybe they hadn’t received my application, but they informed me that they have not yet even started reviewing applications for the 2022 starting year.

I emailed them a week or two ago bc I was worried that maybe they hadn’t received my application, but they informed me that they have not yet even started reviewing applications for the 2022 starting year.
I heard that too. and they won't start Interviewing until November

So there arent any additional questions to be answered?
just pay, and thats all?

I'm so excited to move forward in the application process. I am a re-applicant and made it to the interview phase last cycle. Hoping I get to interview again.

Since everything is a little delayed, when can we expect II to be sent out?

For those applying to all three campuses, did you all have it to where one payment of $75 for Georgia/SOuth Georgia was made and then another $75 for Philadelphia?

So it says that my waiver went through and that my letters and MCAT scores have been received. I do not see a submit button for my secondary application. Does this mean i'm good and I just wait at this point?

So it says that my waiver went through and that my letters and MCAT scores have been received. I do not see a submit button for my secondary application. Does this mean i'm good and I just wait at this point?
Yes the secondary is part of the primary app.

For those applying to all three campuses, did you all have it to where one payment of $75 for Georgia/SOuth Georgia was made and then another $75 for Philadelphia?
Nah it was PA+SGA for 75$, and a separated 75$ for GA. So two 75 for three campuses

Interviews will start probably in October. They sometimes only give you a few days notice.

Is anyone able to log in to their portal? My password isn't working and when I try to reset, it says the account doesn't exist under my email... even though I logged in yesterday?

Is anyone able to log in to their portal? My password isn't working and when I try to reset, it says the account doesn't exist under my email... even though I logged in yesterday?
I just logged in without problems. Try again and if it doesn't work, maybe give them a call to see what happened

Please send me an interview :(

I heard if you don’t get anything by thanksgiving start packing your bags

Reactions: 1 users