2020-2021 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Last name L, interview Oct 01, no news. But I don't think it's alphabetical. If it were, it would probably be all sent out at the same time. My guess is there's some processing left for some of the apps. For the rest of us, maybe we wait until Nov 20.
 
How would you even verify this lol
Hence the 'probably' I'm guessing since my last name is at the end of the alphabet and I was one of the last people to receive an acceptance so far its likely alphabetical. Its just a thought--who knows maybe I'm last because I barely toed the line haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last name L, interview Oct 01, no news. But I don't think it's alphabetical. If it were, it would probably be all sent out at the same time. My guess is there's some processing left for some of the apps. For the rest of us, maybe we wait until Nov 20.

Same, last name D, interviewed on Oct1 and no e-mail so far. Hanging onto hope y’all haha
 
is the common assumption that all acceptances have been sent out already? Wouldn't make sense for them to drag this along for several hours.... their IT system needs a major update lol.
 
is the common assumption that all acceptances have been sent out already? Wouldn't make sense for them to drag this along for several hours.... their IT system needs a major update lol.

we don’t assume nothing
 
Does anyone know if they send out Rs or is everyone deferred for now?

I mean it's possible they just didn't even get to our apps if we haven't heard anything back yet. I was going through last years thread and there's people from end of september/beginning of october who got acceptances in the november date when they didn't hear in the october date. it's still really early in the cycle guys!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t think it’s alphabetic because my A wasn’t in the first batch that was released around 11am and my last name is literally the beginning of the alphabet lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No holds or WLs announced today? From a school that repeatedly said that they will defer many applicants, I’m guessing no A today means a future deferment, probably in November. Not totally surprising, but the silence is deafening.
Congratulations to everyone who heard back today! 🙂
 
Safe to say that everyone who interviewed after Oct 6th has to wait until November 20th?

Edit: Did anyone who interviewed 10/6-10/9 hear back today?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just to clarify: if you "accept" the offer, it doesn't mean you're fully committing yet, correct? Congrats to all who got accepted today!!!
Correct, you’ll have plenty of time before a final commitment (we start narrowing down if we’re lucky enough to get more than one acceptance in like March April area)