-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Drexel
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hold just now, OOS, complete mid-August. I know it’s pretty much a soft R :/ good luck everyone!
Yes, Queen Lane and Reading. The philly campus will be moving from Queen Ln to UC in a few yearsWanted to clear up my confusion:
So they have a campus (Queen Lane) and now are building one in Reading? So now 2 campuses total? Or are there more?
I also heard talks of a new campus in Philly?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1040408
Yes, Queen Lane and Reading. The philly campus will be moving from Queen Ln to UC in a few years
what’s UC?
Sorry, University City. Where Drexel’s main campus and Penn arewhat’s UC?
D
deleted1040408
Sorry, University City. Where Drexel’s main campus and Penn are
Oh wow that’s awesome.
Last edited by a moderator:
D
deleted1066189
Rejected! It happens though...hopefully I hear back from the rest of the state schools on my list soon...particularly Temple and LECOM!
Hold just now - soft R
R
Removed 982794
im sorry 🙁 they sent it on the weekend. that's like rudeHold just now - soft R
when were you complete if you dont me asking?
im sorry 🙁 they sent it on the weekend. that's like rude
when were you complete if you dont me asking?
Hahaa it's ok, 9/24 complete
pablopizza
Full Member
II just now, complete early October! 🙂
oos no ties, but that doesn't mean too much for Drexel I don't think. URM
oos no ties, but that doesn't mean too much for Drexel I don't think. URM
pre-med202022
Full Member
Congratsss! Do you mind sharing your stats?II just now, complete early October! 🙂
oos no ties, but that doesn't mean too much for Drexel I don't think. URM
II just now!!!! Complete 8/23
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pablopizza
Full Member
LM of 69, high GPA, average MCAT.Congratsss! Do you mind sharing your stats?
pre-med202022
Full Member
Thank you 🙂LM of 69, high GPA, average MCAT.
sleepytimes
Full Member
Early December when I scheduled my interview todayFor those of you getting II's, how far out are they scheduling interviews?
pablopizza
Full Member
I didn't look how far out, I scheduled mine early DecemberFor those of you getting II's, how far out are they scheduling interviews?
D
deleted963608
Hold. I think this is like my 6th hold. I don’t know what to make of it 🙁. If I get another hold I actually might cry lol
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
Hold. I think this is like my 6th hold. I don’t know what to make of it 🙁. If I get another hold I actually might cry lol
I am so sorry! Hang in there! When were you complete?
D
deleted963608
Aww thank you. I believe I was complete early-mid SeptemberI am so sorry! Hang in there! When were you complete?
pre-med202022
Full Member
Is anybody else completed mid-Aug still waiting to hear back?
R
Removed 982794
me. complete august 25thIs anybody else completed mid-Aug still waiting to hear back?
yesIs anybody else completed mid-Aug still waiting to hear back?
pre-med202022
Full Member
Did you also get an II invite earlier this morning or are interviews trickling in throughout the day? Just trying to figure their movementII received, complete mid-September
apoptotic_bleb
Full Member
I was complete 8/13, OOS, and no word yet.Is anybody else completed mid-Aug still waiting to hear back?
premedjazz
Full Member
Same. They skipped over our mid august apps lolI was complete 8/13, OOS, and no word yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same. They skipped over our mid august apps lol
I feel like submitting middle August was a bad move for many schools (lol)
I feel like submitting middle August was a bad move for many schools (lol)
maaajoorrr mood lol i've only heard back from 3 schools, complete mid-Aug ugh
In the morning, was at work so only saw it later in the day!Did you also get an II invite earlier this morning or are interviews trickling in throughout the day? Just trying to figure their movement
D
deleted992680
I got an interview invite today! Completed mid July, LM 69, OOS!
tunaktunak
Full Member
Was there a certain time in the day (EST) that acceptances were sent out for the last release day? Since they moved the next release date to November 20th now, it falls on a work day so I just wanna know around when I should check my phone/take my break.
ReallyNicepremed
Full Member
IS there any lurking M2 or M3 that I can PM?
sup_cyclohexane
Full Member
did you get an email or was it just in your portal?Pre-II waitlist this morning, complete in mid-September. Do they actually pull from this, or is it a soft R?
ReallyNicepremed
Full Member
Actually, anyone who knows can chime in... What percentage of students get to stay in the Philly area all 4 years?
Is there a good chance one might have to move after pre-clinical years?
Is there a good chance one might have to move after pre-clinical years?
Last edited:
I got an email letting me know my application was on hold and that they would reevaluate my application later in the year. Not sure if they actually will or if its a soft rejection.did you get an email or was it just in your portal?
sup_cyclohexane
Full Member
ooh gotcha. thanks and good luck!!I got an email letting me know my application was on hold and that they would reevaluate my application later in the year. Not sure if they actually will or if its a soft rejection.
apoptotic_bleb
Full Member
Maybe there’s hope for the rest of us mid-Aug completes!II at around 9am today. Complete 8/12!!
I got placed a Hold on 10/8. Has anybody previously on hold been re-reviewed yet and received an II?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anexhaustedpremed
Full Member
I was complete mid July and 4 days after submitting the secondary I was put on hold. Any chance for a re-review?
not this yearIs there an essay during the interview? I was reading some posts from last year when interviews were in person and someone said there was a 30-minute ethical essay.
Interviewed on 10/26, do you all think that group will hear back on November 20th?
I think it used to be the 19th and then it updated to 20th.Is it the 20th or 19th?
Does drexel accept updates at this time?