2020-2021 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any idea of which II dates will be hearing back tomorrow? I'm in the 11/2 crew and it seems unlikely to hear back so early, but I'm hopeful (or maybe just delusional hahaha).
I was wondering the same thing, actually. Earlier in the thread it looks like people all the way up to Oct. 6 got decisions on Oct. 30th.

I interviewed 10/22, and I could've sworn they told us our group would find out in November. Looking on last year's thread, though, the November round of decisions included people up to mid-October interviews.

So, in other words, I have no idea. I think we're both on the cusp of hearing back tomorrow.
 
Got deferred on the last decision day. Does anyone know if I could hear back tomorrow or is there a separate decision day for deferred applicants.
 
Got deferred on the last decision day. Does anyone know if I could hear back tomorrow or is there a separate decision day for deferred applicants.
I assumed everyone who interviewed before the past decision release date received the "deferred" status (besides accepted students of course lol). Am I wrong?
 
I assumed everyone who interviewed before the past decision release date received the "deferred" status (besides accepted students of course lol). Am I wrong?
Yep lol
You’ll receive communication from drexel with your application status. They don’t always get to everyone who interviewed before a certain date.
 
1605876041411.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone in the 11/4 interview group heard back yet? I could've sworn Brian told us about half of us would hear back today and then half in December.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed 10/22, and I still haven't heard anything back yet. Does anyone else feel that perhaps there was a technical glitch or something along those lines today?
 
Interviewed 10/22, and I still haven't heard anything back yet. Does anyone else feel that perhaps there was a technical glitch or something along those lines today?
I genuinely think they’re just behind schedule. I’m willing to forgive quite a bit these days with the pandemic and all
I also interviewed 10/22 and haven't heard. The latest interview date I've seen today is 10/20. There seems to have been a lot of deferrals in October, so I also think the pandemic has derailed them. /:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So are we in the delayed camp or the deferral/rejection camp?
I'm 11/2 so I probably wasn't going to hear back today anyway, but I'd bet my money on delayed. Brian explicitly said that if you don't hear back it means they just didn't get to you. Deferral is they got to you, but want to wait to review you again and if that happens you will receive communication of that decision. No communication = delayed. Don't read into it too much, it'll drive you crazy. December 18th it is.
 
I'm 11/2 so I probably wasn't going to hear back today anyway, but I'd bet my money on delayed. Brian explicitly said that if you don't hear back it means they just didn't get to you. Deferral is they got to you, but want to wait to review you again and if that happens you will receive communication of that decision. No communication = delayed. Don't read into it too much, it'll drive you crazy. December 18th it is.
I read somewhere earlier in the thread that they communicate deferrals on mondays. I interviewed almost a month before you (10/7)