2020-2021 LSU Shreveport

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS applicant that received the secondary.

I live near Texarkana and was wondering if I should leave the connection to Louisiana question blank or state that I am from a neighboring state and that is why I applied to the school.
 
OOS applicant that received the secondary.

I live near Texarkana and was wondering if I should leave the connection to Louisiana question blank or state that I am from a neighboring state and that is why I applied to the school.
From their website, "Approximately 10% of the accepted applicants were from out-of-state." I think it would be wise to explain any and all connections.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got my "file complete" e mail on August 4 and submitted my new mcat score on September 1 and still have not heard back yet (RD-IS). Anyone else similar and heard back? 507, 3.85
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone tell me how you accessed the secondary? The invite to fill it out that they sent me says it's available through my AMCAS Applicant Portal, but I can't find that anywhere, nor via google. Every other school has sent me a direct link to their secondary. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but don't know what it is!
 
Can someone tell me how you accessed the secondary? The invite to fill it out that they sent me says it's available through my AMCAS Applicant Portal, but I can't find that anywhere, nor via google. Every other school has sent me a direct link to their secondary. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but don't know what it is!
Hi! You should have gotten two emails. The first is to tell you about the secondary, and the second has the link to it. Mine didn’t come at the same time (one was in spam too), but if you haven’t gotten it, it wouldn’t hurt to email them. Best of luck!!