2020-2021 LSU Shreveport

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So they sent letters out for everyone that interviewed 10/20? I haven't gotten anything yet.
I interviewed the week before, but it looks like they’re moving quickly between interview and an individual update (accepted, rejected, nfa).
 
Submitted my secondary 9/30, but I've heard nothing since then. No complete email and no active consideration. How long did it take y'all to move from one step to the next with this school?
 
Submitted my secondary 9/30, but I've heard nothing since then. No complete email and no active consideration. How long did it take y'all to move from one step to the next with this school?
Submitted my secondary 9/24. Got an email on 9/25 saying, "Thank you for completing our Secondary Application. Your file is now under preliminary review." Haven't heard anything since.
 
Submitted my secondary 9/24. Got an email on 9/25 saying, "Thank you for completing our Secondary Application. Your file is now under preliminary review." Haven't heard anything since.
Same! I submitted 9/26 and received the preliminary review 9/29. Haven’t heard since then
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m IS, but there was one OOS applicant interviewing when I interviewed last week.
+1 for having OOS applicants at my interview. That being said, interviews extend well into the spring, so I wouldn’t worry yet. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want to talk 🙂
 
Hey yall! I'm an MSI at this school popping in. This thread helped me a bunch when I was applying last year, so feel free to send me any PMs or tag me if yall have questions.
 
Do they accept update letter? / where can I send one if they do? thanks!

Edit: I got a hold of admissions and they said to email any updates to [email protected] if anyone else was wanting to send one!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad