2020-2021 Michigan State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone have any insight on whether WL movement is done at this point? :/

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have any insight on whether WL movement is done at this point? :/
As a matter of fact, I was talking to admissions about the status of one of my documents because I was accepted off the waitlist so late, and they mentioned something I thought was interesting. The lady I was talking to briefly mentioned that because they were "still" accepting people off the waitlist, my situation (where there were deadlines for things before the date I got accepted) was not a big deal. So I hope that helps you :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
just to confirm, pretty much no one has received financial aid yet, right? And it's expected to come August 18th?

just to confirm, pretty much no one has received financial aid yet, right? And it's expected to come August 18th?
Yeah, I talked to someone from the financial aid office, and they said that we won't get our deposits until then. She said in previous years it was August 25th, but I think we are starting a week earlier than last year's class.

Yeah, I talked to someone from the financial aid office, and they said that we won't get our deposits until then. She said in previous years it was August 25th, but I think we are starting a week earlier than last year's class.
The first day of ECE for M1ā€™s this year is on August 23rd but from August 9th-22nd there will be orientation and prematriculation events that we will need to attend multiple times a week.

As a matter of fact, I was talking to admissions about the status of one of my documents because I was accepted off the waitlist so late, and they mentioned something I thought was interesting. The lady I was talking to briefly mentioned that because they were "still" accepting people off the waitlist, my situation (where there were deadlines for things before the date I got accepted) was not a big deal. So I hope that helps you :unsure:
That is so helpful! It's funny because as of Tuesday I actually lost all hope, especially since CTE is coming up but I guess now I'll reopen this door a little. Any news will just be a positive surprise :) however, I feel like the waitlist should be pretty small by now lol.

• Care
CHM M2 herem. They do a 10 panel and Marijuana is on there. Tell your friend don't smoke for 30+ days and drink some suregel. You'll be fine!