You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Michigan State
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is it not Dr. Maurer still?
No I think he retired
He dipped to Cali, works for a med school there
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone gotten in contact with admissions through phone or email? Cuz they don’t answer at all but they met on the April 15 so I don’t know what’s taking them so long……
He dipped to Cali, works for a med school there
Gotcha
Has anyone gotten in contact with admissions through phone or email? Cuz they don’t answer at all but they met on the April 15 so I don’t know what’s taking them so long……
I think they prolly have their phones shut off cuz I went through a period of 5 or 6 days where I called once a day and they didn’t pick up
They playing hard to getI think they prolly have their phones shut off cuz I went through a period of 5 or 6 days where I called once a day and they didn’t pick up
They playing hard to get
This just makes me want the A that much more from here [emoji30]
But not even answering emails? Like come on
Withdrew my A here today, good luck all!
firelordazula00
Full Member
I just got the A call! 1/17 interview off the waitlist
A call today off the WL
What time was it?A call today off the WL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also wondering this lolWhat time was it?
Also wondering this lol
+1
PacdbiGracy
Full Member
A call today off the WL
Congrats, when did you interview?
LamboFlambo
Full Member
Congratulations! Did you guys get an email also?I just got the A call! 1/17 interview off the waitlist
10/25Congrats, when did you interview?
did you also get an email?10/25
PurpleOstrich34
Full Member
Pretty sure they've done it before.Does anyone know if they also call after 5pm?
Pretty sure they've done it before.
Saw on a thread in the past someone got a call at 8pm
premed314314
Full Member
Does anyone know roughly how many people get pulled off the waitlist each year? Or is that information unknown
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nodid you also get an email?
+1 !!!!!A call today off the WL
Congrats! When was your interview?+1 !!!!!
What happens if you can't pick up? I'm panicking in case I get a call while on vacation in Europe this week
I didn't pick up they just left a message.What happens if you can't pick up? I'm panicking in case I get a call while on vacation in Europe this week
Are you accepting?I didn't pick up they just left a message.
Not sure yet just seeing if another school gives me more money lol.Are you accepting?
@wolverine2023 @missmedIA did you send a letter of interest/intent? And when did you interview? Congratulations again!!+1 !!!!!
Interviewed 1/25! Sent letter of interest at end of March!@wolverine2023 @missmedIA did you send a letter of interest/intent? And when did you interview? Congratulations again!!
Did you do anything other than that? . sent intent letter, interest letter and update letters. sent new letter of recommendation. Been on campus tours. Still waitingInterviewed 1/25! Sent letter of interest at end of March!
I find the lack of communication disconcerting, especially given that MSU has a reputation for accepting as late as the week of class start. Other schools have at least kept me updated on things such as second look and what not so that once I came off the list, I didnt need to scramble to get up to date. But c’est la vie
Just withdrew my A! Goodluck everyone 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
meddoc2028
New Member
Would it be looked down upon to email them and ask for an update on our waitlist status?
I personally asked my managers at work and they said they don’t see any reason why it will hurt so they advised me to email them. But they didn’t reply to my email thoWould it be looked down upon to email them and ask for an update on our waitlist status?
Post WL Acceptance Withdrawn