2020-2021 Midwestern University (Glendale, Arizona) AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got an email this morning placing me on the interview waitlist. They seemed to view this as positive so fingers crossed for an II down the road!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlist for interview as well

Reactions: 1 users
Just received a waitlist for an interview, does anyone know if the chances are strong in the past to receive one after this?

Reactions: 1 user
Waitlist for interview as well
+4. Primary submitted 5/27, Secondary Received and Submitted 6/22, Complete 6/25, Interview Waitlist 8/5. Hoping to hear some good news later! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
+4. Primary submitted 5/27, Secondary Received and Submitted 6/22, Complete 6/25, Interview Waitlist 8/5. Hoping to hear some good news later! Good luck everyone!
+5 secondary received 7/16, marked complete 7/28, Interview waitlist 8/5.

Members don't see this ad :)
complete 7/19 and haven't heard anything back o_O , just thought I'd throw that out there lol

Complete 6/25 and silence for me as well :dead:

Reactions: 5 users
complete 7/19 and haven't heard anything back o_O , just thought I'd throw that out there lol

+1

Me trying not to be neurotic about it lol. Didn’t get the rejection wave from yesterday didn’t get the pre interview waitlist wave or interview today just checking my portal quietly being like this is fine? Haha. This process is stressful.

II this morning!

did they send an email or did your portal just change with a slot to schedule interviews? Also congrats!

• Haha
+2
Hopefully it means there’s good news for us soon.

Or they just lowkey forgot about us hahahhahahhhaha pain
+3
I presume they have multiple different admission counselors reading our stuff so it's (highly) possible that they haven't gotten to us yet/the person working on our apps is still going through it. Or maybe it's my denial bubble talking...

A sad lil rejection email in my inbox this morning :( Good luck to the rest of you!

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
+3
I presume they have multiple different admission counselors reading our stuff so it's (highly) possible that they haven't gotten to us yet/the person working on our apps is still going through it. Or maybe it's my denial bubble talking...
This makes too much sense. My neurosis rejects any semblance of logic.

This makes too much sense. My neurosis rejects any semblance of logic.
Since we got emails in the middle of the night, they probably used an E-blast or List serv system to send out the notifications. Sometimes there’s a max limit of email addresses so it’s possible you just didn’t make the 1st batch and will be hearing soon!

II! LizzyM ~70. Complete 6/28! I checked the portal and did not receive an email. Does anyone know if the interviews are virtual this year? I can't find out online :/

II! LizzyM ~70. Complete 6/28! I checked the portal and did not receive an email. Does anyone know if the interviews are virtual this year? I can't find out online :/
congrats!! And yes, the interviews are virtual. I received II through email and they specified that it will be virtual.

Post secondary R this morning

• Sad
Completed 7/20 and no word yet. Just stay patient and optimistic!

I can see us getting e-mails tomorrow or the day after. I have a feeling we will both know where we stand by the end of this week. Nerve-wracking right?

Anyone who got an II want to share stats? Just wanna know if I should get my hopes up or not

I can see us getting e-mails tomorrow or the day after. I have a feeling we will both know where we stand by the end of this week. Nerve-wracking right?
Tell me about it lol Fingers crossed!

II received this morning! complete 7/6, OOS

Reactions: 3 users
II!

No email, just checked my portal because of all the activity.

OOS, Complete 7/15

Where can you find out in your portal??

Log in -> Hover over "Admission" tab in the upper left -> Select "Interview Scheduling"

If it gives you the option to schedule an interview, you have an interview. If not, you're still in limbo.

II as well! No email, just gotta check the portal. Completed 7/9!

Still no news for me, hopefully something comes tomorrow

Log in -> Hover over "Admission" tab in the upper left -> Select "Interview Scheduling"

If it gives you the option to schedule an interview, you have an interview. If not, you're still in limbo.

Still in limbo. Now if y’all excuse me I’m gonna wander around fog like the lost applicant that I am

Reactions: 5 users
We could also just be waiting for a while if we’re not in the first round of interviews either! It’s still early in the cycle, keep your hopes high!!