2020-2021 Virginia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly this whole overbooking thing is kinda hilarious especially since I remember the dean talking especially about the fact that they want their class size to be exactly 156. I wonder if this has happened before and what would happen if they realistically could have maybe 180 people but had 220 committed.
 
Honestly this whole overbooking thing is kinda hilarious especially since I remember the dean talking especially about the fact that they want their class size to be exactly 156. I wonder if this has happened before and what would happen if they realistically could have maybe 180 people but had 220 committed.
I think it was either last year or the year before that UVA overbooked, I definitely recall discussions about deferment incentives