2021-2022 Carle-Illinois

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone else going to the April 22/23 second look?

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Just got accepted off the waitlist! Happiest day of my life!!!!

No email notification, just checked the portal around 2pm!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is second look virtual or in person?
In person - the second look invitation says: "We are pleased to let you know that, barring any changes in the COVID situation, our Second Look events this year will be in person!"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
For those attending second look, were you able to successfully book the hotel they recommended on their email?

• Dislike
Got the A at around 2pm today! Been waitlisted since March. First A of the cycle, so happy!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone else get an email today from Carle saying that the wait-list is still moving and they expect more movement?

Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my acceptance, painful because Carle has so many pros. Hope it will help someone on the waitlist.

Accepted from the waitlist. Withdrawing the acceptance. Good luck everyone!

Accepted off the waitlist yesterday! Does anyone have the phone number to contact financial aid?

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Accepted off the waitlist today! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Can anyone access the Required Supply List under Academic Resources on the Phase I Onboarding Section 3? It wont let me since it says I don't have the credentials on Box under the University of Illinois

Can anyone access the Required Supply List under Academic Resources on the Phase I Onboarding Section 3? It wont let me since it says I don't have the credentials on Box under the University of Illinois
I was accepted from the waitlist on Monday! I am very excited. Good luck to everyone else.

I was also having trouble accessing the Supply List or anything else that used 'Box'. Here is how I fixed it... When I got the credentials error, I clicked a link below that said 'Cloud....' (I cannot remember what the full link said). This led me to a page where you can select yes or no for a couple of things. Even though it looked like yes was selected already for 'Box', I clicked yes about 5 times. It did not seem like anything happened, but then when I left that page and tried opening the Supply List again, it worked. Hopefully this helps!

• Love
I was accepted from the waitlist on Monday! I am very excited. Good luck to everyone else.

I was also having trouble accessing the Supply List or anything else that used 'Box'. Here is how I fixed it... When I got the credentials error, I clicked a link below that said 'Cloud....' (I cannot remember what the full link said). This led me to a page where you can select yes or no for a couple of things. Even though it looked like yes was selected already for 'Box', I clicked yes about 5 times. It did not seem like anything happened, but then when I left that page and tried opening the Supply List again, it worked. Hopefully this helps!
Thanks! This helped a lot!

Hello everyone! I'm planning on applying here this coming cycle and have taken only 7.5 of the pre-requisites required. I know we have to meet at least 9/11, so I was wondering if that could also include 2 classes that I 'plan to enroll' in before matriculation and whether that would qualify me to receive a secondary! Thanks in advance y'all!

Hello everyone! I'm planning on applying here this coming cycle and have taken only 7.5 of the pre-requisites required. I know we have to meet at least 9/11, so I was wondering if that could also include 2 classes that I 'plan to enroll' in before matriculation and whether that would qualify me to receive a secondary! Thanks in advance y'all!
I took only Calc I and Calc II and they gave me a secondary and an invite to their “interview” without having all the requirements. I got accepted without having a strong engineering or math background, but I do have coding experience which I’m noticing is being emphasized a lot. All I had to do was a 6 week course on coursera that took me like max 2 weeks on my own time

• Love