You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Drexel
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
At the beginning of the cycle, people were reporting getting IIs with the lowest quartile Casper scores. My guess is that it's a *minor* component of an otherwise holistic processDoes anyone know how they use casper? My score was hilariously low
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!At the beginning of the cycle, people were reporting getting IIs with the lowest quartile Casper scores. My guess is that it's a *minor* component of an otherwise holistic process
Congrats! What dates are available to interview if you don’t mind my asking?II received 1/2. Complete late July. Sent in update letter/letter of interest Dec 1st so I think that helped! Wasn’t placed on hold.
Also haven't hear anything from themAnyone else complete mid-August or earlier and still haven’t heard anything? I heard Drexel usually sends II/hold/R soon after they review your app so wondering if they just haven’t gotten to mine yet
neurotic_buthangin
Full Member
Hello, you can do that by email. Thank you for being considerate and opening the room for others. 🙂Is anyone else not able to withdraw from their acceptance offer on the AMP portal? It keeps telling me "required items not completed." I'm just to give my A to one of you guys in need!
Congrats on the II!II received 1/2. Complete late July. Sent in update letter/letter of interest Dec 1st so I think that helped! Wasn’t placed on hold.
Did you upload your letter on the portal or did you email them?
when were you complete?pre-II R around 7 AM PST
Back in early Aug lolwhen were you complete?
Complete very early July and still have not heard anything. I feel like it would be really weird if they haven't at least glanced at my file by now. I know how many apps they have, but not even taking a glance enough to put me on hold? I find that odd. Anyone else in this situation?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 Mid JulyComplete very early July and still have not heard anything. I feel like it would be really weird if they haven't at least glanced at my file by now. I know how many apps they have, but not even taking a glance enough to put me on hold? I find that odd. Anyone else in this situation?
I received an email confirmation right after scheduling my interview. The date also appeared on my portal.Does anyone know if Drexel sends out confirmations after scheduling an interview? I thought I confirmed one, but I didn't get an email and don't see the date on my portal. Maybe just anxiety!
I dunno. Seems to me it would be more odd, given the fact that so many people are reporting IIs, Hs and pre-II Rs, that they would have a group of applications that are just ghosted after being "glanced" at. Given their numbers, it really seems far more likely that there really are applications that have not yet been glanced at, even after all this time.Complete very early July and still have not heard anything. I feel like it would be really weird if they haven't at least glanced at my file by now. I know how many apps they have, but not even taking a glance enough to put me on hold? I find that odd. Anyone else in this situation?
You'd be right at just about any other school, but not this one, given how transparent they are about letting people know when they are on hold.
did you send any update letters between hold and II?II just now! Was not on hold previously. LM 70, ORM, OOS, complete Mid-Late August
They said they were never on holddid you send any update letters between hold and II?
I sent two updates letters, but was never on holddid you send any update letters between hold and II?
Pre-II hold today. complete 10/6. OOS.
+1 OOS complete 8/23Pre-II hold today. complete 10/6. OOS.
App put on hold for interview until later in the cycle 🙁
When were you complete?App put on hold for interview until later in the cycle 🙁
I was complete 9/23When were you complete?
complete since august 5th and super bummed about no communication at all :/ strong ties to philly (went to undergrad there) too
try to stay positive, it's not over yet! it seems like they don't necessarily review apps in order. If you haven't heard anything yet there is still hope! Last year I believe they interviewed through April, so there's still time.complete since august 5th and super bummed about no communication at all :/ strong ties to philly (went to undergrad there) too
needed this, thank you so much 🙂try to stay positive, it's not over yet! it seems like they don't necessarily review apps in order. If you haven't heard anything yet there is still hope! Last year I believe they interviewed through April, so there's still time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I withdrew from my interview here scheduled for next week. Hope it goes to one of you!
anyone on hold hear anything back yet?
I was complete in July and haven’t even gotten a hold yet rip so I doubt itanyone on hold hear anything back yet?
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
Has anyone received an A after being on post II deferral?
candyman1997
Full Member
The student interview was extremely laid back. My interviewer was an absolute chiller. It was 2 interviewees and and 1 M1. The questions were very basic and it was more so just a conversation between the 3 of us. They answered any questions we had about life as a student at DUCOM.Could anyone who has already interviewed please tell me a little about the experience? Obv doing research and practice but would just love to hear a bit about how yours was 🙂
My faculty interview was very traditional. They had my application pulled up in front of them and asked predictable questions. All fairly straight forward! Best of luck 🙂
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
Someone posted last month about getting the A after being deferred,Has anyone received an A after being on post II deferral?
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
The portal had the 21st as the release date, after this month I'm not sure.What’s the Jan. decision release date?
Good point. Thanks!The portal had the 21st as the release date, after this month I'm not sure.
shimotsuki zoro124
Full Member
II received today, OOS
Congrats! What are your stats and complete date if you don't mind me asking?II received today, OOS
shimotsuki zoro124
Full Member
505 MCAT, 3.87 cGPA, 1st quartile casperCongrats! What are your stats and complete date if you don't mind me asking?
complete sometime in september
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At an open house session I went to, they said that with the volume of applications they get, sending updates is to your advantage.Does anyone know if Drexel accepts/is receptive to letters of intent? I plan on uploading an update letter/letter of intent to my portal and am curious.
D
deleted843384
Hi all- I'm a MS2 at DUCOM. If you have any questions about the school or the process, let me know. Congratulations on your acceptances for everyone that has gotten in!
D
deleted994843
Hi guys, where do we send out updated letters to? Is there a specific email outside the normal admissions email?
you can upload to the update section in the portalHi guys, where do we send out updated letters to? Is there a specific email outside the normal admissions email?