You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Drexel
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
you can just upload it in the regular update section and label it grades. You're not required to update with fall grades I dont thinkHas anyone uploaded a transcript (fall semester grades)? I think it's supposed to be listed in the drop-down menu in the upload documents section, but I don't see it listed in my portal
imposter_syndrome
Full Member
Does anyone know what goes on in the meet and greet? And should you attend before they make a decision on your app?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
I don't know what is going to happen but my app is on the deferred after interview list and I am planning on going. I feel its ok to go before they make a decision because they allowed us to on the portal.Does anyone know what goes on in the meet and greet? And should you attend before they make a decision on your app?
how did you get invited to the event? Where is the link or info to that?I don't know what is going to happen but my app is on the deferred after interview list and I am planning on going. I feel its ok to go before they make a decision because they allowed us to on the portal.
Does anyone know if they are receptive to letters of interest post interview? I interviewed in December and was told they would get back to me at the end of February
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
It’s on the portal with the title meet and greet. I believe it’s the second from the bottom on the control panel.how did you get invited to the event? Where is the link or info to that?
imposter_syndrome
Full Member
Have you or anyone else been to meet and greets at different schools? What are they just talking/asking questions to faculty?I don't know what is going to happen but my app is on the deferred after interview list and I am planning on going. I feel its ok to go before they make a decision because they allowed us to on the portal.
I think meet and greets are usually with students, not faculty. At least the ones I've attended. The idea is for you to get a sense of the vibe of the place, and to get questions answered in an informal setting. The presence of faculty would defeat the purpose!Have you or anyone else been to meet and greets at different schools? What are they just talking/asking questions to faculty?
If you've been selected for an interview, they want you to attend. They are not only for accepted students. That's the Second Look!
sassypug101
Full Member
Anybody else interviewing tomorrow but still can't see a faculty interviewer name or interview time? The portal says the name and time will be available before the interview date but I don't have them.
They don't usually release that information until the day of your interview, should be there in the morning. Good luck tomorrow!!Anybody else interviewing tomorrow but still can't see a faculty interviewer name or interview time? The portal says the name and time will be available before the interview date but I don't have them.
sassypug101
Full Member
Whew! Thank you so much!They don't usually release that information until the day of your interview, should be there in the morning. Good luck tomorrow!!
D
deleted1088845
Not to freak you out, because you will be fine either way. But my interviewer's name and the time was available well before the interview day. I want to say at least 3 days before, but im not positive how long in advance.Whew! Thank you so much!
sassypug101
Full Member
Oh thank you for letting me know! I sent them an email, but doubt it will be read tonight. I'll call them before the interview tomorrow and hopefully it'll get worked out quickly. Thanks!Not to freak you out, because you will be fine either way. But my interviewer's name and the time was available well before the interview day. I want to say at least 3 days before, but im not positive how long in advance.
D
deleted1109233
To those of you who have received any type of post-interview decision, what was the email subject for the decision you received?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II just now!! The dates available are tomorrow (lol) and all of Feb/March.
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
[email protected]To those of you who have received any type of post-interview decision, what was the email subject for the decision you received?
Congrats! Yolo do the tomorrow date !!II just now!! The dates available are tomorrow (lol) and all of Feb/March.
I honestly would haha but I have a work thing I have to do too late to cancel it.Congrats! Yolo do the tomorrow date !!
Honestly if I had tomorrow as an option, I would be still reeling from the shock of an II and not prepared enough to take it the next day hahaI honestly would haha but I have a work thing I have to do too late to cancel it.
Does anyone who interviewed remember when they got their schedule? the night before?
For me, I got my interviewer's name two days ahead.Does anyone who interviewed remember when they got their schedule? the night before?
messaged you, nvm lol i see i can't if you wanna message me i have a question if possible!For me, I got my interviewer's name two days ahead.
shimotsuki zoro124
Full Member
I got an II about a week ago and the earliest date they offered was in feb. Guess I got finessedII just now!! The dates available are tomorrow (lol) and all of Feb/March.
I assume someone probably cancelled last minute so they had an opening?I got an II about a week ago and the earliest date they offered was in feb. Guess I got finessed
You got an II a week ago and didn’t immediately report it on SDN? Kind of sus bruhI got an II about a week ago and the earliest date they offered was in feb. Guess I got finessed
shimotsuki zoro124
Full Member
lol might wanna do a little scrollingYou got an II a week ago and didn’t immediately report it on SDN? Kind of sus bruh
can anyone help me understand the two campuses? Is there a main campus? Or is it an equal split of students
D
deleted771945
one big campus at queens lane, about 250 students, and then another campus at west reading, about 40 students. thats what I know.can anyone help me understand the two campuses? Is there a main campus? Or is it an equal split of students
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted771945
when I got my II back in December there were at least 30 different days available up until march.Nope. They just have last minute cancellation they are trying to fill. Very few people would actually agree to do it on such short notice if they had a choice. Waiting a few weeks is FAR better, in terms of getting psyched and properly prepared, than just wining it at the last minute.
JMHO, but I'd always pick waiting a month over doing an II the next day. Unless, of course, waiting meant pushing an II into April or beyond. I really do not think interviewing for the WL is a thing at MD schools until the bitter end of the cycle, if then. Certainly not in February or March.
Thank you so much I see now where it says this on the websiteone big campus at queens lane, about 250 students, and then another campus at west reading, about 40 students. thats what I know.
Yuuuup I’m hoping to get the A after being deferred in Novemberanyone else nervous to hear back on Friday?
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
^^^Yuuuup I’m hoping to get the A after being deferred in November
pleaseacceptmedrexel
New Member
I interviewed December 13th. What is the likelihood we hear back on Friday or will we likely hear back on the February date.
D
deleted1111654
Username checks outI interviewed December 13th. What is the likelihood we hear back on Friday or will we likely hear back on the February date.
idk, it seemed like October interviewees were getting their news in late December, so I imagine November interviewees are up next this Friday? I interviewed on 12/1 and I'm expecting the February results date tbh.I interviewed December 13th. What is the likelihood we hear back on Friday or will we likely hear back on the February date.
Does anyone have any insight on what happens post-interview? Are the student and faculty interviews weighted equally?
sassypug101
Full Member
I don't think they're weighted equally. I was told that the student interviewer will have notes for the faculty interviewer. In front of the ADCOM, your faculty interviewer will talk about you and reference notes that the student interviewer had.Does anyone have any insight on what happens post-interview? Are the student and faculty interviews weighted equally?
Pre interview hold rn /:
I just want some response from this school! Even a R would be helpful at this point :-(
Complete sometime late July :\
Complete sometime late July :\
Same but complete early July. Keeping my hopes up because Drexel does get a ton of apps and they continue interviewing for a while. I know a few people that were accepted after interviewing in March.Complete late September and still no response
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
I hear you, I have 21 schools that have yet to respond, We've survived 6 months of waiting, just a few more to go 🙂I just want some response from this school! Even a R would be helpful at this point :-(
Complete sometime late July :\
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
Good luck tomorrow everyone!!! Hopefully everyone hears good news.
Last edited:
brainperson1
Full Member
Last month it looked like they were released a little after 3what time do they generally release decisions?
THE WAIT AHHH. Sending positive vibes to y’all. Good luck everyone!