You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Drexel
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I've refreshed a record number of times, but nope.anyone hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
imbeggingyou
New Member
Good luck everyone!
This is making me nervous that no one has heard anything todayNothing yet
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
Do you think it is possible we won't hear back today?This is making me nervous that no one has heard anything today
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
Nothing today, I guess. Does the portal still show a release date of today?
YesNothing today, I guess. Does the portal still show a release date of today?
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
yupNothing today, I guess. Does the portal still show a release date of today?
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
Then I think someone probably messed up. Forgot to click send.😗
Yeah they really didn't send out anything huhThey really delayed it last minute and then ghosted us huh
I hope they will send it today 😭
what are the odds that we're all waiting for the january release
I cannot do this for another monthI hope they will send it today 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
Maybe we can call their office and find out what happened. Or email admissions. I don't want to pester, just maybe get an answer before the 2nd deposit for DO school is due.
I think that's reasonable considering they literally publish which days to expect decisions. Please let us know what they say!Maybe we can call their office and find out what happened. Or email admissions. I don't want to pester, just maybe get an answer before the 2nd deposit for DO school is due.
D
deleted1088845
Has the release date changed on the portal?
Nope. Still says December 20.Has the release date changed on the portal?
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
👍I think that's reasonable considering they literally publish which days to expect decisions. Please let us know what they say!
Super sneaky... at first I thought it was a rejection... but I got an II!!
Lol I can't believe their subject line is just the name of their school... usually that's what all my rejection emails look like!
Best of luck guys and happy holidays!
Lol I can't believe their subject line is just the name of their school... usually that's what all my rejection emails look like!
Best of luck guys and happy holidays!
Did yall get a meet and greet tab open up? I don't think that was there for me before.
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
me too, think its a global thingI noticed that too
Yes. Although I'm guessing it just opened up because they scheduled all the Spring dates. I don't think it really *means* anything.Did yall get a meet and greet tab open up? I don't think that was there for me before.
dreaming_doctor
Full Member
I have it too. Didn’t notice it before either.Did yall get a meet and greet tab open up? I don't think that was there for me before.
mangomonkey
Full Member
+1I have it too. Didn’t notice it before either.
i just saw that too. i literally checked this morning and it wasn't there before...Did yall get a meet and greet tab open up? I don't think that was there for me before.
hopefuldoctor26
Full Member
Do those who haven’t interviewed yet have the meet and greet on their portal?
BacktotheFuture229
Full Member
I have not interviewed and I don't have a meet and greet tab on my portal.Do those who haven’t interviewed yet have the meet and greet on their portal?
Just got an acceptance email 20 minutes ago
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
Congrats! When did you interview?Just got an acceptance email 20 minutes ago
October 1st, lolCongrats! When did you interview?
12563264abc
Full Member
Congrats! Were you ever deferred or is this the first decision you received?October 1st, lol
Let the hysteria commenceJust got an acceptance email 20 minutes ago
First decisionCongrats! Were you ever deferred or is this the first decision you received?
Congrats! Interview date?Got the A!
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
About the meet and greet tab, anyone deferred have it?
I have it and was deferred in November post interviewAbout the meet and greet tab, anyone deferred have it?
hopefuldoctor26
Full Member
Why do the decisions come out at different times during the day? I am just confused how the process works
phillyphysician
New Member
Received an acceptance! I interviewed on 10/5, got deferred (rip), but then got accepted today!
IS, LM 69!
IS, LM 69!
I wonder why they skipped over you for so long then. I interviewed 10/6 and heard back last month and there are people who interviewed the same day as you and said they heard back earlier in this threadFirst decision
Congrats! Did you just get the email or do they call?Received an acceptance! I interviewed on 10/5, got deferred (rip), but then got accepted today!
IS, LM 69!
phillyphysician
New Member
Oh they emailed me at ~3:16pm~. I don’t believe they call for acceptances :OCongrats! Did you just get the email or do they call?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
Congrats!!!! When’d you interview?Got the A!(at 3:03). Congrats to everyone!
Was this release date just for October interviews and differed applicants?
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
bruh if I have to wait another month ill be very upsetWas this release date just for October interviews and differed applicants?
I have not, interviewed mid NovAny November interviewees hear back?