2021-2022 Drexel

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

W, congrats! Did you send an update at all after being deferred? I was also deferred in early November!
hey kween, I did not! I didn’t really have any big updates since I’ve been working at the same place for eternity (aka spring 2021, before I applied lmao) but I can’t imagine that it would hurt to send one if it’s substantial!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder why they skipped over you for so long then. I interviewed 10/6 and heard back last month and there are people who interviewed the same day as you and said they heard back earlier in this thread
I have no clue. I mostly forgot about it tbh, since I already got into my top choice 🤷‍♂️
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed 12/1 and haven't heard back. Emailed admissions office and they said my app is up next for review, so I think Nov interviewees will hear back at the next release date (Jan 21st).
If early december interviews are up next for review, wouldn’t that mean they are done reviewing early November - mid November interviewees? I’d be surprised if we did not hear back this week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else complete mid-August or earlier and still haven’t heard anything? I heard Drexel usually sends II/hold/R soon after they review your app so wondering if they just haven’t gotten to mine yet
same here, complete 8/12 but haven't heard anything, no hold, no R, no II, nada. I would think that by now they would've seen/reviewed all apps at least once no?
 
same here, complete 8/12 but haven't heard anything, no hold, no R, no II, nada. I would think that by now they would've seen/reviewed all apps at least once no?
Not necessarily. What you are saying is true for most schools that receive between 5-10K applications, some of which are notorious for ghosting people or putting them on silent Hs or Rs until the end of the cycle. Drexel, OTOH, receives well over 15K applications and is actually very good about communicating II, R, H, A, post-II deferral, etc. If you haven't heard from them, they haven't gotten to you yet.
 
Has anyone with a late October interview date received an acceptance? I interviewed on 10/27 and still haven't heard anything yet
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad