You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Drexel
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
II received a few minutes ago. OOS and URM
noodlechicken1
Full Member
Does Drexel like updates pre or post interview? Anyone have insight? I have mine a week from today and am unsure if it’s worth it. Thanks in advance
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd save it for post interview, you already got the II so a bit unnecessary to update now imoDoes Drexel like updates pre or post interview? Anyone have insight? I have mine a week from today and am unsure if it’s worth it. Thanks in advance
shimotsuki zoro124
Full Member
Was a little late to the authentication and they refused to let me in until 9:10 and then made me reschedule even though they had barely started. fml
II today. OOS , URM
Complete 10/9
Complete 10/9
sassypug101
Full Member
Oof. I interviewed on 1/18 and thought I sent a thank you email to my interviewer a few days after. Turns out I typed ",edu" instead of ".edu" so he didn't get my email. Is it still worth sending and maybe adding a line that explains why it's so late, or should I just not bother at this point? It's been over 3 weeks😩
@JustJackie and @zefla12, were you guys ever placed on hold? I've been sitting in silence since submitting in August.II half an hour ago. LM 68 OOS. Dates available mid Feb and March.
Not as far as I know. Never received any email about a hold, and never saw anything on my portal about it either.@JustJackie and @zefla12, were you guys ever placed on hold? I've been sitting in silence since submitting in August.
No never got an email for it@JustJackie and @zefla12, were you guys ever placed on hold? I've been sitting in silence since submitting in August.
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
I'd still send it. I definitely wouldn't explain why it's late, I'm sure they are not going to reject based on no thank you note.Oof. I interviewed on 1/18 and thought I sent a thank you email to my interviewer a few days after. Turns out I typed ",edu" instead of ".edu" so he didn't get my email. Is it still worth sending and maybe adding a line that explains why it's so late, or should I just not bother at this point? It's been over 3 weeks😩
If you really want to send it, I would do it! I reached out to admissions about getting my interviewers email and they never got back to me so I never sent them a thank you email, but I still got accepted so I wouldn't worry about it!Oof. I interviewed on 1/18 and thought I sent a thank you email to my interviewer a few days after. Turns out I typed ",edu" instead of ".edu" so he didn't get my email. Is it still worth sending and maybe adding a line that explains why it's so late, or should I just not bother at this point? It's been over 3 weeks😩
sassypug101
Full Member
I'd still send it. I definitely wouldn't explain why it's late, I'm sure they are not going to reject based on no thank you note.
Thank you both so much! The advice and validation is much appreciated!If you really want to send it, I would do it! I reached out to admissions about getting my interviewers email and they never got back to me so I never sent them a thank you email, but I still got accepted so I wouldn't worry about it!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II today!!!! Complete 10/2. Was never on hold. OOS. Stats in sig
Bluebestie
New Member
Congrats!! Did you end up sending an update to Drexel?II today!!!! Complete 10/2. Was never on hold. OOS. Stats in sig
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
Best of luck to u : )Thank you both so much! The advice and validation is much appreciated!
Is there any way to know if they have viewed your document upload?
Thanks!! I sent an update about 2-3 weeks ago.Congrats!! Did you end up sending an update to Drexel?
I had no idea about this until now. Now I'm a lil stressed (but also excited?)just saw that on the portal 😲 I'll be neurotic every week now until I find out
I interviewed in December and haven't heard back yet so i hope not lolDoes anyone know if Drexel filled their class yet?
D
deleted1109233
No, they definitely did not. They don’t fill it until they are finished with interviews, which I think is the end of March.Does anyone know if Drexel filled their class yet?
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
They said during interviews that they defer a lot of people at the beginning of interview season in order to assure that there are open spots for those who interview later.Does anyone know if Drexel filled their class yet?
Thanks! Didn't know thatThey said during interviews that they defer a lot of people at the beginning of interview season in order to assure that there are open spots for those who interview later.
Pre-matriculation tab opened on portal for accepted students - includes the facebook group for anyone asking!
brainperson1
Full Member
Does that include people who interviewed but don’t know if they are accepted?Pre-matriculation tab opened on portal for accepted students - includes the facebook group for anyone asking!
D
deleted771945
THIS is a very important question 😭😭😭Does that include people who interviewed but don’t know if they are accepted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
I don’t have it so no? Do you two have the pre matriculation tab?
I wish I had that level of confidenceI don’t have it so no? Do you two have the pre matriculation tab?
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
What confidence? My confidence levels right now are as low as coach robert's from blades of glory in his team doing the iron lotus correctly after Chazz Michael Michaels broke his ankle. (If you havent seen that movie it is very low).I wish I had that level of confidence
hebrewhammer8
New Member
I had an interview recently and wanted to disseminate some stuff that was discussed. The school admitted to being a bit behind in rendering decisions so be patient. Update letters are very much encouraged as well as a connection made in the letter to the school. Interview invites are no where close to being over, and they will continue to interview late into the cycle. They will send out sporadic acceptances at random dates/times so don't necessarily think that there is a pattern to the madness in terms of A/WL/R release. Someone mentioned it earlier but the committee will be switching to weekly meetings shortly. The school was by far the most transparent one I've interviewed at so if you have any questions don't be scared to reach out. It sounds like they make a concerted effort to put applicants' minds at ease (or at least try to).
Any idea if the mid-december interviews will come out this month?
No, i don’t think so 🙁 but keep manifesting that acceptance!!!!!!!Does that include people who interviewed but don’t know if they are accepted?
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
I am confused. Does anyone who has not received an A yet have the pre matriculation tab?
Interviewing here on Monday. Probably my last one of the cycle and it’s my first traditional one!
Dr.StevieBrule
Full Member
Sure friggin hope so!Do people think some emails will be sent out today?
I don't see the pre matriculation tab so that may mean good news for you!I am confused. Does anyone who has not received an A yet have the pre matriculation tab?
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
I don't have it either. I am trying to figure out if @brainperson1 has it or anyone else does.I don't see the pre matriculation tab so that may mean good news for you!
brainperson1
Full Member
I do not have it! I interviewed beginning of December and am waiting for a decision.I don't have it either. I am trying to figure out if @brainperson1 has it or anyone else does.
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
Ok thanks sorry I was confused. Sorry to everyone for any confusion I may have caused just freaking out because I dont have any A's yet and I feel I would be a good fit for drexel.I do not have it! I interviewed beginning of December and am waiting for a decision.
hopefuldoctor26
Full Member
November 8 interviewee here who hasn’t heard anything yet 😫Sure friggin hope so!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also 11/8 interviewee hereNovember 8 interviewee here who hasn’t heard anything yet 😫
favoritecolorblue
New Member
II this week from a hold back in August
mynthaccount
New Member
Did you send an update between then?II this week from a hold back in August
hopefuldoctor26
Full Member
Did you receive any email from them last release date?Also 11/8 interviewee here
Last edited:
favoritecolorblue
New Member
no!Did you send an update between then?