You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Drexel
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am!! Even though I know 12/14 interviews shouldn’t be hearing back today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1109233
Decisions have come out starting at 5pm, 11am, 3pm, and 4pm for each of the respective release dates this cycle. Could be any time!decisions should probs come out around 4ish as that's when I received my decision 2 weeks ago
ThePremedGuy
Full Member
Was deferred on the last decision day. Getting really nervous about this one. Good luck everyone!
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
or not at all :/Decisions have come out starting at 5pm, 11am, 3pm, and 4pm for each of the respective release dates this cycle. Could be any time!
Dr.StevieBrule
Full Member
This is just cruel lolor not at all :/
LightlyPingu
New Member
Just got an acceptance email! Interviewed 11/1
captain_donuts
Full Member
Accepted!!
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
Accepted!
Congrats!!! Did you just get the email?
Congratulations, when did you interview?Accepted!!
captain_donuts
Full Member
11/3
D
deleted771945
Just got an acceptance email! Interviewed 11/1
Accepted!!
Were ya'll deferred previously? Did ya'll send any updates in the time being?
D
deleted1088845
Waiting at 12 weeks post-interview. Anyone else?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
captain_donuts
Full Member
Received at 5:30Congrats!!! Did you just get the email?
captain_donuts
Full Member
Nope, I almost assumed I was though and was just about to send an update hahaWere ya'll deferred previously? Did ya'll send any updates in the time being?
D
deleted1109233
Congratulations! Mind sharing when you interviewed?A today! I thought I was going to get waitlisted...very grateful.
D
deleted771945
Damn 6 As? Tell us your secrets.A today! I thought I was going to get waitlisted...very grateful.
Mid NovemberCongratulations! Mind sharing when you interviewed?
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
Two Questions:
1. Did anyone who get an A yesterday come off the deferred list?
2. What percentage of A's do you think are reported on SDN (trying to figure out how many A's are left)
1. Did anyone who get an A yesterday come off the deferred list?
2. What percentage of A's do you think are reported on SDN (trying to figure out how many A's are left)
D
deleted1109233
They will send out acceptances every Friday, but they send them mostly in order of when you interviewed. Right now they are up to people that interviewed in mid-November, so I would highly doubt that you will hear in 2 weeks. Hopefully they speed up with decisions though so it won’t be the 8+ weeks it currently is!Does anyone with a recent interview know what the portal means by "Starting on February 4, acceptances will be sent out on a weekly basis"? If I am interviewing on the 7th, can I get my decision in 1-2 weeks? Just curious if anyone knows about the current time frame from interview to acceptance/rejection/waitlist. (I know earlier it was 8-9 wks, not sure if that has changed.)
Edit: Please help 🙁 I really need to know.
A comparatively unique approach to my future career in medicine with education and experiences to support that, compelling writing, and the ability to clearly and confidently articulate the above in interviews. Combine that with luck and privilege.Damn 6 As? Tell us your secrets.
I'm very grateful for the success that I've had as I wasn't sure if this was going to work out given my uGPA and minimal shadowing experience.
brainperson1
Full Member
I think it’s still going to be a few months for a decision, but I could be wrong.Does anyone with a recent interview know what the portal means by "Starting on February 4, acceptances will be sent out on a weekly basis"? If I am interviewing on the 7th, can I get my decision in 1-2 weeks? Just curious if anyone knows about the current time frame from interview to acceptance/rejection/waitlist. (I know earlier it was 8-9 wks, not sure if that has changed.)
Edit: Please help 🙁 I really need to know.
happy_days_lol
Full Member
does anyone else wonder if even though they are meeting to send out decisions every week, it might be that they are also reviewing fewer applications at a time? it could just be that maybe not everyone reported on sdn, but it seems like there weren't as many people who heard back last Friday compared to other decision release dates (I could be totally wrong though)
There is hope for us ppl on hold.Received an II on 2/3, scheduled interview for 2/21. Complete just before labor day, was put on hold just a couple days later. did not send any updates
Would you be okay with sharing stats?Received an II on 2/3, scheduled interview for 2/21. Complete just before labor day, was put on hold just a couple days later. did not send any updates
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MCAT 517, GPA 3.8x, ORM, in state, sort of non-trad (UG ‘19 G’20)Would you be okay with sharing stats?
notapopstar
Full Member
Placed on hold for an Interview today, complete 11/9, LM 70, OOS, ORM
Interview offer!Notifying regarding interview offer or acceptance?
Silence since submitting in the beginning of September (no hold or anything). I sent an update in the middle of November. Is it worthwhile to send a letter of interest at this point or just keep waiting?
FYI at my interview today committee member said they’re behind schedule and are adding more committee meeting dates to review applicants. He said 8 weeks +/- 1 week to hear back from today…
Thank you!!!!! I interviewed Nov 17!Congrats!!! Interview date?
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
Were you deferred or was this your first time hearing post interview?I interviewed Nov 17!
This was the first I heard from them post interview, no deferralWere you deferred or was this your first time hearing post interview?
brainperson1
Full Member
I interviewed almost 9 weeks ago, haven’t heard anything yet. Anyone else?+1 He said earlier than 8 weeks, nothing too specific though
Bruh I was complete like a month before that how have I not been held/rejected yet? 😂Placed on hold for an Interview today, complete 11/9, LM 70, OOS, ORM
noodlechicken1
Full Member
I was complete early July and I never got a hold, then got the interview invite 2 weeks ago. Not all schools go down the line on complete dateBruh I was complete like a month before that how have I not been held/rejected yet? 😂
noodlechicken1
Full Member
This morning the host before interviews told us that the admissions committee is meeting once a week for 5 hours. He said expect the turn around to be 4-5 weeks. I dont know if I believe that looking at this thread but he did emphasis they are trying to speed up+1 He said earlier than 8 weeks, nothing too specific though
D
deleted1088845
Im at 12 lol, no communication at all.I interviewed almost 9 weeks ago, haven’t heard anything yet. Anyone else?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would believe it. If they don't speed up, it will be April and May, and people will still be waiting for decisions, and then for financial aid.This morning the host before interviews told us that the admissions committee is meeting once a week for 5 hours. He said expect the turn around to be 4-5 weeks. I dont know if I believe that looking at this thread but he did emphasis they are trying to speed up
If this actually happens, they will end up losing a lot of attractive candidates who might have come if they had their act together. 🙂
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
Judging by this I'd also assume deferred people wont be discussed during these meetings. If they are trying to speed up I doubt they will discuss people they can just delay a decision on.
I don't think you can make that assumption. Delaying past a certain point means risking losing people they might want to other schools that have made an offer.Judging by this I'd also assume deferred people wont be discussed during these meetings. If they are trying to speed up I doubt they will discuss people they can just delay a decision on.
People have already reported being accepted after being deferred. There is no reason to think that will not continue as they increase the frequency of their meetings. After all, they need to speed things up for everyone who has interviewed and not received a decision, and a deferral is not a decision!