Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah this is what I was planning to do as well as reach out to Drexel. My GPA was not low, but I want to get my MPH so I would be doing that. Have been strengthening my app in other ways this year by getting much more clinical experience. Not too worried about losing a $500 deposit at this point considering the money I've spent already lolYou can always commit to the master's program and withdraw if you get accepted to Drexel. You'll lose the deposit fees but at least you'll have a backup in case things don't work out. Honestly, as a current reapp, so much money has gone down the drain. I just try to look forward and think about the potential money I can make lol
ALSO i would highly consider only doing an SMP or master's if your GPA was low. If you do have to apply again you want to make sure you spend the next gap year correcting the weakness of your app