You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Drexel
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1113780
SameStill have the "your application is ready" status
Same </3Still have the "your application is ready" status
Same here!Still have the "your application is ready" status
Still have the "your application is ready" status
Same
Same </3
Same here!
Same!
D
deleted996391
What does "IA" mean in your signature?Same!
Interviews accepted/attended most likely
What does "IA" mean in your signature?
Correct. IA means interviews attended.Interviews accepted/attended most likely
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
I hear you. I see people with 4 or 5 II and it makes me wonder about myself. I do have 4 DO II's, so if one of them turns into an A, I'll take it. But it sure would be nice to get just one MD II.I think the silence is one oft he worst parts of the application cycle. I haven't heard a single thing from a school yet :/
peppy-doctor
Full Member
Put on hold, received this morning. Complete 7/29
kaylaMyDear
Full Member
Are you IS or OOS?Put on hold, received this morning. Complete 7/29
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
peppy-doctor
Full Member
OOSAre you IS or OOS?
Does it mean anything if i didn't receive anything yet but I was complete late July?
Hey! Sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing when you were complete? Thanks again.Put on hold yesterday afternoon. OOS.
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
Wondering the same. I was complete in early July. I mean not having an II or a hold seems kinda daunting.Does it mean anything if i didn't receive anything yet but I was complete late July?
Hey! Sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing when you were complete? Thanks again.
psychedout!!!
Full Member
I was complete late July IS and have not heard anything either :/Wondering the same. I was complete in early July. I mean not having an II or a hold seems kinda daunting.
While a different cycle last year, there were people who didn't hear anything until end of March and still got in directly. This cycle has no promises but it could very well be a long while for some applicantsHow have people in past threads that haven’t heard anything do?
Does it mean anything if i didn't receive anything yet but I was complete late July?
Hey! Sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing when you were complete? Thanks again.
Complete 7/13.
tina_b
Full Member
I think the silence is one oft he worst parts of the application cycle. I haven't heard a single thing from a school yet :/
I'm in the same boat. hang in there!!
theepremed
Full Member
Pro tip: check your email once a day - don’t sit there refreshing it
Also last year Drexel interviewed majority of applicants in March/April. Most of the first years I’ve met were interviewed late in the season.
Also last year Drexel interviewed majority of applicants in March/April. Most of the first years I’ve met were interviewed late in the season.
When were you complete?got placed on hold 515 mcat(retake from 503), 3.38 cGPA and 3.3 sGPA
7/2When were you complete?
Oh god my time is coming lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You got this homies. My failure could be your success.Oh god my time is coming lol
Oh dang, our stats are very similar. I have a 518 mcat and my cgpa and sGPA are flipped. Hopefully my upward trend helps.got placed on hold 515 mcat(retake from 503), 3.38 cGPA and 3.3 sGPA
You got this homies. My failure could be your success.
Sending luck your way for the rest of the cycle!
Ya I have a pretty big upward trend too (almost 4.0 for about 30 credits). I've had way more love from DO schools and haven't got an interview for MD yet.Oh dang, our stats are very similar. I have a 518 mcat and my cgpa and sGPA are flipped. Hopefully my upward trend helps.
D
deleted1113780
Complete date?II OOS 🙂
Complete date?
7/2
D
deleted1113780
Wondering the same. Been complete since early July but no news since.Does anyone no holds/silence are rejections? Complete 7/3
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
+1 first quartile casper scorer so I am kinda confused how I haven't been put on hold yetWondering the same. Been complete since early July but no news since.
peep my optimism lmao
D
deleted1113780
Same I scored in the first quartile 😀+1 first quartile casper scorer so I am kinda confused how I haven't been put on hold yet
peep my optimism lmao
Nothing so far either, average stats (low GPA, high MCAT, 4th quartile Casper) with very strong ties to the school (I completed the Masters of Biomedical Studies program at DUCOM). Im hoping I hear something soon but the silence is brutal.
complete late July still haven't heard anything. Stay patient friends.
SameSame I scored in the first quartile 😀
II just now! IS, complete 7/22, ORM, LM 70
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! what's your casper score?II today! Complete 7/24, OOS, LM 67
D
deleted1095025
+1Wondering the same. Been complete since early July but no news since.
put on hold today, connections to Philly and PA. good luck friends
D
deleted993132
Pre-II hold just now, complete 07/16, LM 66, OOS, 4th quartile casper. Not too torn up about it but I do hope they reconsider me.