2021-2022 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II earlier today, IS! Complete 7/14

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
II (IS, LM 70)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Still have the "your application is ready" status

Reactions: 6 users
I think the silence is one oft he worst parts of the application cycle. I haven't heard a single thing from a school yet :/

• Care
Reactions: 12 users
I think the silence is one oft he worst parts of the application cycle. I haven't heard a single thing from a school yet :/
I hear you. I see people with 4 or 5 II and it makes me wonder about myself. I do have 4 DO II's, so if one of them turns into an A, I'll take it. But it sure would be nice to get just one MD II.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does it mean anything if i didn't receive anything yet but I was complete late July?
Put on hold yesterday afternoon. OOS.
Hey! Sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing when you were complete? Thanks again.

Does it mean anything if i didn't receive anything yet but I was complete late July?

Hey! Sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing when you were complete? Thanks again.
Wondering the same. I was complete in early July. I mean not having an II or a hold seems kinda daunting.

• Wow
The silence is deafening. I can feel the creeping HOLD.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
How have people in past threads that haven’t heard anything do?

How have people in past threads that haven’t heard anything do?
While a different cycle last year, there were people who didn't hear anything until end of March and still got in directly. This cycle has no promises but it could very well be a long while for some applicants

Complete 7/13.

I'm in the same boat. hang in there!!

• Care
Pro tip: check your email once a day - don’t sit there refreshing it

Also last year Drexel interviewed majority of applicants in March/April. Most of the first years I’ve met were interviewed late in the season.

Reactions: 11 users
got placed on hold 515 mcat(retake from 503), 3.38 cGPA and 3.3 sGPA

got placed on hold 515 mcat(retake from 503), 3.38 cGPA and 3.3 sGPA
Oh dang, our stats are very similar. I have a 518 mcat and my cgpa and sGPA are flipped. Hopefully my upward trend helps.

Oh dang, our stats are very similar. I have a 518 mcat and my cgpa and sGPA are flipped. Hopefully my upward trend helps.
Ya I have a pretty big upward trend too (almost 4.0 for about 30 credits). I've had way more love from DO schools and haven't got an interview for MD yet.

Nothing so far either, average stats (low GPA, high MCAT, 4th quartile Casper) with very strong ties to the school (I completed the Masters of Biomedical Studies program at DUCOM). Im hoping I hear something soon but the silence is brutal.

complete late July still haven't heard anything. Stay patient friends.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone complete July 4th and still haven't heard anything?

II today! Complete 7/24, OOS, LM 67

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
put on hold today, connections to Philly and PA. good luck friends

Pre-II hold just now, complete 07/16, LM 66, OOS, 4th quartile casper. Not too torn up about it but I do hope they reconsider me.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users